| FTBL NCG Who will be watching and the one that doesn't!!

That is a crazy thought isn't it :)? I will say I missed one game this year and that was the Bama/OM game and my stress level was much lower although it sounds like that would have been the case anyway.

Stress level will be in the red on Monday I am sure!!!
Yep....i havent missed one since a miss state game near 20 years ago...
I dont get high or low....at the game or at the tv...sit back n watch...chill..

Now ms50+....believes they canhear her through the tv..and definitely at the stadium

Yep....i havent missed one since a miss state game near 20 years ago...
I dont get high or low....at the game or at the tv...sit back n watch...chill..

Now ms50+....believes they canhear her through the tv..and definitely at the stadium
I am more like your ms50+. My wife and now 19 year old son will not even stay in the same room with me. I coach the team hard and the coaches harder during the game.

I’ve learned to watch them with a bit of reality. I don’t get upset, really, during the 1st half. If we’re down, we can still come back. In ythe 4th is where I start to maybe get a little more nervous if we’re playing from behind (i.e., the Iron Bowl).

My mom? She screams and yells and acts like it’s the end of the world if they (opponent) gain more than 6 yards on any play. She wants a beatdown in every game. Now, I’d like one, too. But I’m more realistic and just want a win.

Whether by 1 or by 100, a win is a win.

I'm always a bit quieter AT the game as I want to be respectful of the people around me. If they yell, I yell. If they don't I don't.
Indy is close enough that I could go but the price was too high.

Back
Top Bottom