| FOOD NASCAR, teaming with Door Dash, launching a new "restaurant." Order "Darlington Pimento Cheese" sandwiches, "Daytona Firecracker Dog."

TerryP

Staff

There must be some sort of target audience here that their research points to, but I don't get it. Of course, I've never used Door Dash, Uber Eats, GrubHub, etc. before for anything, so I'm definitely not in that audience anyway.

There must be some sort of target audience here that their research points to, but I don't get it. Of course, I've never used Door Dash, Uber Eats, GrubHub, etc. before for anything, so I'm definitely not in that audience anyway.
A Pimento Cheese from Augusta and they'd have me for one order. I've never been to a NASCAR event so I have no clue what the market holds.

There's a guy that lives across the street from my best friend who has Starbucks coffee delvered every morning—literally, e.v.e.r.y. morning—through a Door Dash type outfit.

The Starbucks cult is another thing I don't get (but in fairness, I don't drink coffee). I think the only thing I've ever bought from Starbucks was a fountain drink at one location and some sort of muffin (or some such) at an airport early one morning for breakfast years ago.

I ate inside Chickfila one day last week and there was a shelving unit set up for all the delivery drivers to pick up food from. I was amazed in the 15 minutes that I was in there, how many delivery folks (from different companies) came in to pick up an order. It was one after another...

Back
Top Bottom