My latest ride

BAMA JAMMA

Verified Member
Picked up this custom 2006 Victory Jackpot yesterday. It has 100ci motor and 6 speed. It has everything chromed on it including swingarm. 15k miles, debadged, Lloydz fuel controller, removed airbox, K&N filter, Ness slash pipes (needs some cleaning with Blu-Away and Semichrome), Ness flame grips, custom paint with blue/aqua/green (depends on lighting) ghost flames on the tins and tank, chromed wheels, chrome hidden speakers, Victory HID option headlight, windshield (will remove ASAP lol), skull pegs (removing the rear), MBW side mount tag, MBW rear LED turn signals.

It runs like a scalded dawg!! Love it.

quarterrearview.jpg

frontview.jpg

tank.jpg

frontfender.jpg

rearfender.jpg

quarterrearview.jpg

rearpulley.jpg

grips.jpg

gauges.jpg

Here are some updated pics after removing the windshield and passenger pegs last night. I kept the bracket on the forks for the windshield as they also serve as the mount for the speakers which I left on the bike. They kind of blend in so I'll see how the speakers perform without having the windshield on. If I can't hear them I'm going to take them off. The exhaust is pretty loud so we'll see.

I also polished the paint and chrome up with a quick pass of S&N Diamond Luster polish/cleaner. You can barely make out the ghost flames but you can see hints where the garage lights are hitting them.

Excuse the cell phone quality...

polishedup.jpg

polishedup2.jpg

1st official full day to enjoy the new bike today.

I woke up early this morning so that I could get the bike out and enjoy a full day of getting to know the bike. Bike rolled out of the garage all polished up and ready to hit the streets and country backroads. Let me just say that this bike is a blast to ride around on. After spending a couple of hours on the bike I found myself right at home with negotiating curves and low speed manuevering. By the middle of the day handling this beast became second nature. Player around with a few HD riders too. One guy on a Dyna kept wanting to push me while he was riding behind. We got on a long clear straight section where you could see for miles and I laid into it. I looked back and could see he was trying to hang but the Vic whipped him pretty bad to be honest. It wasn't much of a fight at all. This thing pulls like it has a train enginer bolted underneath. I just climbs with tons of torque and power all thru the RPM's no matter what gear. I found myself grinning from ear to ear throughout the day and just really loving this thing. After the little run in with the HD group earlier I then spent most of the day just cruising around and sticking to the country backgrounds for a nice scenic ride. Man this bikes handles so damn good and smooth as butter compared to my Nightster. If there is one thing I could change on the bars is a little more pull back and they would be perfect. I got a nice sun tan from all the sunny riding today too .

Here's a quick cell phone pic while stopping next to a train track in Calera, AL.

trainshot.jpg

trainshot2.jpg

Took this like walkaround video of it today as well..

[video=youtube;lC5i87070Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC5i87070Kk[/video]

Well Doe...hmm...there is a little bit of red/crimson on the tail lights lol. I almost bought a red flamed Jackpot but when i stumbled across this one and the deal I got, i couldn't pass it up.

Thanks guys. Weather has been awesome since I bought it. I'm sunburnt like a lobster haha.

Back
Top Bottom