| MBB/WBB More on just how tough the schedule is this season: almost unprecedented.

Alabama’s six games against AP top 25 opponents are the most in a regular season since Ohio State played six in 2012-13: No. 2 Duke, No. 2 Michigan, No. 3 Michigan, No. 1 Indiana, No. 4 Michigan State, No. 2 Indiana.

Sure would be nice to win some of these going forward. Playing them and winning them would be great to see. I know they did it early but not lately.
Well we've beaten Tennessee, LSU, Baylor, and Arkansas recently. Those are/where big games. There's four games big games that Alabama probably would have liked to have won: the home games vs Auburn and Kentucky and the neutral site games vs Iona and Davidson.

Well we've beaten Tennessee, LSU, Baylor, and Arkansas recently. Those are/where big games. There's four games big games that Alabama probably would have liked to have won: the home games vs Auburn and Kentucky and the neutral site games vs Iona and Davidson.
The tweet was about top 5 opponents. I think we beat Baylor, Gonzaga and lost to the Barners and UK. With the early wins we would be 2-2? The 0-2 lately was my frame of reference. 2-2 is certainly not bad and were it not for the bad losses would probably be happy with that. Unfortunately with bad losses comes the need to win these top 5 matches.

Back
Top Bottom