| FTBL More kickoffs (all ET) - Fox releases its Friday lineup for the fall

Look at ABC the day those two meet.

Clemson and Georgia at noon? Man, that's so shitty. I hope we aren't going to have to adapt to the Big Ten schedule with noon kickoffs every dang weekend. ESPN now has so much of the contract of the sport they are forced to split times with everyone, where CBS only catered to us. That'll be a tough pill to swallow as I sit here and see how it all unfolds.

Clemson and Georgia at noon? Man, that's so shitty. I hope we aren't going to have to adapt to the Big Ten schedule with noon kickoffs every dang weekend. ESPN now has so much of the contract of the sport they are forced to split times with everyone, where CBS only catered to us. That'll be a tough pill to swallow as I sit here and see how it all unfolds.

I pointed to that very thing a while back when some were gleeful about the SEC and CBS parting ways... Said there's be more noon kicks for big games, worse overall production of the games, screen will be filled with meaningless news/score scrolls, etc. Gary might be gone (for those that didn't like him), but the overall product is going to be worse. And Bama (along with UGA, Texas, etc) will be playing more noon (primetime style) games to try and steal viewers from FOX.

UGA vs Clemson at noon. This is a great programming. As a fan you might want to flip the games. ND at night has the draw: for ABC.
@TerryP I get where you're coming from with the evening game for ND at aTm.....but my first thought was the fact that I thought the powers that be were catering to ND because College Station will be as hot as the surface of the sun in August. Anything to give ND an edge or advantage.

Back
Top Bottom