Montgomery #1 in US in STDs.

Snout Spout

Deep in the Hole
Montgomery is the most sexually diseased city in the nation.

It ranks higher than larger cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore and New Orleans.

The rankings use 2013 data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that was compiled by rent-application.com and released this week.

The study reflects reports of syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia. Herpes data is not collected. To normalize the data, rates were measured per 100,000 people, and cities with a significant amount of population were chosen. Rural counties weren't included.

"It's pretty sobering to look at those three as a total," said Tom Miller, chief medical officer for the Alabama Department of Public Health. "When we check numbers and try to get to the same point as was reported in this (ranking), we think the numbers are in the ballpark in terms of the numbers cited for Montgomery.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/20...html#incart_most-read_alabamafootball_article

The one time in my life I paid for a call girl, it was in Montgomery, using my per diem. It seems I was lucky, not only was she hotter than I expected, she did not give me the aids, the gono, the clap or even the crabs.

Back
Top Bottom