| FTBL Meltdown mode begins..

Excellent post. It is my feeling that this is the worst loss ever since I've been following UT football. You can bet your a)) I will be sending AD Pederson...er Hammy a stiff one. I will buy no "T" till this staff is free.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The best one was the post about how the ref's were being paid off by Bama! Funny stuff.

41-17, yeah thats close enough to think it was a "fixed" game. :roll:

bamadezz said:
The best one was the post about how the ref's were being paid off by Bama! Funny stuff.

I've never seen such delusional fans before. Did they not watch the same game? It's SEC refs,of course there are bad calls. It went both ways. We lost a fumble recovery on a reverse,could have changed the momentum. We (the refs)gave them 3 points before the half on a cheap out of bounds call,it was bogus. Iknow we have some insane fans too but man some of those guys are in such shock they can't rationaize with their own self.
Welcome to the future and get used to being Sabanized.

kudzu said:
bamadezz said:

I've never seen such delusional fans before. Did they not watch the same game? It's SEC refs,of course there are bad calls. It went both ways. We lost a fumble recovery on a reverse,could have changed the momentum. We (the refs)gave them 3 points before the half on a cheap out of bounds call,it was bogus. Iknow we have some insane fans too but man some of those guys are in such shock they can't rationaize with their own self.

That was the right call, actually.

Outlaw said:
kudzu said:
bamadezz said:

That was the right call, actually.

Right on. I was mad initially, but an inside pitch is a pass. If you're going to pitch it, it's a nice safeguard - if he drops it, it's an incomplete pass.

RTR,

Tim

I was going to register on the site, but after reading a few posts about the tide. More so as in go back to your board Bamers. I think it's not worth it truly some classes rants on that site already by both sides. More so on the Tenn side some of the fans are fools!

Got an email linking some more fan criticisms of Fulmer and his staff.
Beware the salty language. Here's a quote that I laughed out loud at.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT TODAY'S GAME OTHER THAN TO SAY THAT WAS A HORRIBLE DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE AGAINST A PEDESTRIAN TIDE OFFENSE! WE COULDN'T COVER DJ HALL JUST LIKE WE REFUSED TO DOUBLE TEAM HIM AS WELL. VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT SIRAN STACY DID TO US IN 1989, SIMILAR TO WHAT DAVID PALMER DID TO US IN 1993, AND OF COURSE MAKING JEFF DUNN LOOK LIKE JOE MONTANA BACK IN 1987
More meltdown

CrimsonPirate said:
Got an email linking some more fan criticisms of Fulmer and his staff.
Beware the salty language. Here's a quote that I laughed out loud at.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT TODAY'S GAME OTHER THAN TO SAY THAT WAS A HORRIBLE DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE AGAINST A PEDESTRIAN TIDE OFFENSE! WE COULDN'T COVER DJ HALL JUST LIKE WE REFUSED TO DOUBLE TEAM HIM AS WELL. VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT SIRAN STACY DID TO US IN 1989, SIMILAR TO WHAT DAVID PALMER DID TO US IN 1993, AND OF COURSE MAKING JEFF DUNN LOOK LIKE JOE MONTANA BACK IN 1987
More meltdown
phirearviewrz6.jpg

ROFL!!!!!!!!

I got a kick out of this reply, too.

YOU ARE OUT COACH FULMER!!!!!!!!! O-U-T!!!!!!!!!!!OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LIKE A BIG A** WHITE HEFTY GARBAGE BAG THAT HAS SAT AROUND THE HOUSE AND HASN'T BEEN TAKEN OUT YET!! YOU GET STINKIER AND MORE FULL OF S**T WITH EVERY PASSING DAY!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom