| FTBL meaningful discussion

bamarama007

Verified Member
open-minded and try to help foster meaningful discussion. Yes, meaningful discussion is possible if everyone respects each other. so what I am saying is everyone sees Sabin as the one who will lead us to the next national championship and I am saying we should have given Shula another year.

bamarama007 said:
open-minded and try to help foster meaningful discussion. Yes, meaningful discussion is possible if everyone respects each other. so what I am saying is everyone sees Sabin as the one who will lead us to the next national championship and I am saying we should have given Shula another year.

You are approaching dead horse territory. You are also flaunting your ignorance, which is painful to watch. Consider both of those points a heads up.

Shula was a clueless idiot. He was a nice guy but unfortunately that doesn't win games. I wish he would have done good, but he didn't; however, that's all in the past. Tomorrow the Saban era kicks off, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :lol: ;br

You are approaching dead horse territory. You are also flaunting your ignorance, which is painful to watch. Consider both of those points a heads up.

I agree 100 percent! Who cares about Shula anymore???? :roll: Bamarama needs 2 get a life!

Everyone WANTED Shula to do well, and were MORE than patient with his progress (or lack thereof).

But it had become glaringly obvious to anyone that he was simply either not aware of or unwilling to make the hard choices that were required and it cost him.

Anyone who watched our Offensive line play the last 3 years and Shulas refusal to address it, and STILL defends Shula?? Either blind or a Barner.

I think old Mike has replaced Bill Curry as Auburns favorite Bama coach- heck Bill only lost to them 3 times. :shock:

bamarama007 said:

Please, stop. :?

It's funny that you talk about meaningful discussion while spending your entire time trying to inflame the populace here.

Strike #1 was coming on here and trying to push your personal opinion off on the memberbase, while being just generally disruptive in the process. If you love Mike shula then good for you. But Mike Shula isn't the coach anymore. Nick Saban is. If you cannot find it in your being to support him then find another site to post on. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not going to be a disruptive force on these boards.

Strike #2 was calling someone by a name other than their username. "Dummy" isn't really an accepted term here when referring to other posters. It would be one thing had you developed relationships with some of the members and people know you were joking around, but you have not, and people don't. So therefor you're on strike #2.

Don't come onto this site again speaking of meaningful discussion until you learn what it is. Consider this your last warning. If you so much as look at anyone wrong you're finished here.

porkchop said:
It's funny that you talk about meaningful discussion while spending your entire time trying to inflame the populace here.

Strike #1 was coming on here and trying to push your personal opinion off on the memberbase, while being just generally disruptive in the process. If you love Mike shula then good for you. But Mike Shula isn't the coach anymore. Nick Saban is. If you cannot find it in your being to support him then find another site to post on. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not going to be a disruptive force on these boards.

Strike #2 was calling someone by a name other than their username. "Dummy" isn't really an accepted term here when referring to other posters. It would be one thing had you developed relationships with some of the members and people know you were joking around, but you have not, and people don't. So therefor you're on strike #2.

Don't come onto this site again speaking of meaningful discussion until you learn what it is. Consider this your last warning. If you so much as look at anyone wrong you're finished here.

Pitch 3, Foul Tip - is you spelling his name as Sabin again. I should ban you for that alone.

bamarama007 said:
in my opinion Shula took a program under dire circumstance and tried to revive it and just when it was about to leap, he had it taken away from him

At what point last season, did you EVER get the slightest indication that... "it was about to leap"?

The program was about to leap... off a damn cliff.

Well it really doesn't matter what you or bamarama think. Saban is leading the Tide now. If y'all are such big Shula fans you can watch him coach QB's for Jacksonville. Nobody cares about shula anymore. If you think a 6-6 season is turning the corner, then you've got some issues.

Back
Top Bottom