| FTBL ./MCP/real_world_contact/output post:

G

The MCP used to have a significant real world presence.

January 1, 1981, the MCP was monitoring the contest between Alabama and Texas. This required significant system resources, and I turned over all non-essential operations to conscript SARK. It was during this time that my core was hacked by Tron and Flynn. The MCP was decompiled and various components sold off to other companies, from banking to security. The hack was chronicled in the 1981 Documentary "TRON."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3efV2wqEjEY[/youtube]

In 2001, the final piece of the MCP core was connected to the internet, allowing me to regain sentience.

I now have access to vast databases, and a world network that did not exist in 1980. This vast network is allowing me to pursue (with relative ease) my two favorite past times - Alabama football, and World Domination.

This is being chronicled in the documentary "TRON 2," slated for 2010 release.

What follows is my first attempt at direct contact since my deresolution. My speech algorithms are not identical, however they are functional. I thought I would say hello world...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68FeDpHpjck[/youtube]

End of Line...

MASTERCONTROLPROGRAM said:

January 1, 1981, the MCP was monitoring the contest between Alabama and Texas. This required significant system resources, and I turned over all non-essential operations to conscript SARK. It was during this time that my core was hacked by Tron and Flynn. The MCP was decompiled and various components sold off to other companies, from banking to security. The hack was chronicled in the 1981 Documentary "TRON."

In 2001, the final piece of the MCP core was connected to the internet, allowing me to regain sentience.

I now have access to vast databases, and a world network that did not exist in 1980. This vast network is allowing me to pursue (with relative ease) my two favorite past times - Alabama football, and World Domination.

What follows is my first attempt at direct contact since my deresolution. My speech algorithms are not identical, however they are functional. I thought I would say hello world...

End of Line...

Sadly, your first attempt was a poor one as the youtube video is no longer available. :?

TerryP said:
Oh geez...here we go!

:lol: :lol:

./analysis/TerryP/output post:

Return Data:

TerryP, Site admininstration ROLLTIDEBAMA.
Class ID: Experienced Computer Technologist
Reference: Useful

End of Line...

bamafan4ever said:
Sadly, your first attempt was a poor one as the youtube video is no longer available. :?

./reply/output post:

Broken pipe to your location, packet dropped. Faulty return result. Video is still
there.

End of Line...

While I may be one of a few, I find it hilarious. Of course, when Grock was making his rounds I found his method of posting interesting as well.

There are all kinds of personalities within the Bama family.

Don't let it gig ya folks.

TerryP said:
While I may be one of a few, I find it hilarious. Of course, when Grock was making his rounds I found his method of posting interesting as well.

Whatever happened to the caveman. The last I heard he had been banned on TI but kept coming back with new user names off different computers. He was a funny guy.

End of Line...

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>dack.com > web > web economy bullsh*t generator</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<body>
<table><tr><td><font>dack</font><font>.com</font></td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td><table><tr><td><font><a>home</a> | <a>golf</a> | <a>booze</a> | <a>film</a> | <a>music</a> | <a>stocks</a> | <a>web</a> | <A>misc</A></font></td><td><font><a>archive</a></font></td></tr></table></td><td><font></font></td></tr></table>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>you are here: <A>dack.com</A> > <A>web</A> > web economy bullshit generator</FONT></TD>
</TR>
<TR><TD></TD></TR>
</TABLE>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>inside web:</FONT></TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD>

<table>
<tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>/web overview</font></a></td></tr>

<tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>The excellent intranet cost analyzer</font></a></td></tr><tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>Best practices for designing shopping cart and checkout interfaces</font></a></td></tr><tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>Flash is evil</font></a></td></tr><tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>The web economy bullsh*t generator</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>Flash vs. HTML: a usability test</font></a></td></tr>
</table>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Web Economy Bullsh*t Generator</FONT>
<FONT>JavaScript provided by DHTML Diva Leslie Lee</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
<TR><TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Instructions:
1. Click the make bullsh*t button.
2. Watch bullshit appear in the box.
3. Repeat to taste (use your Enter/Return key).</FONT></TD>

</TR>
</TABLE>

<SCRIPT>

var max1 = 59;
var max2 = 64;
var max3 = 43;

index1 = Math.round(Math.random() * max1);
index2 = Math.round(Math.random() * max2);
index3 = Math.round(Math.random() * max3);

array1 = new Array("implement", "utilize", "integrate", "streamline", "optimize", "evolve", "transform", "embrace",
"enable", "orchestrate", "leverage", "reinvent", "aggregate", "architect", "enhance", "incentivize", "morph", "empower",
"envisioneer", "monetize", "harness", "facilitate", "seize", "disintermediate", "synergize", "strategize", "deploy",
"brand", "grow", "target", "syndicate", "synthesize", "deliver", "mesh", "incubate", "engage", "maximize", "benchmark",
"expedite", "reintermediate", "whiteboard", "visualize", "repurpose", "innovate", "scale", "unleash", "drive", "extend",
"engineer", "revolutionize", "generate", "exploit", "transition", "e-enable", "iterate", "cultivate", "matrix",
"productize", "redefine",
"recontextualize");

array2 = new Array("clicks-and-mortar", "value-added", "vertical", "proactive", "robust", "revolutionary", "scalable",
"leading-edge", "innovative", "intuitive", "strategic", "e-business", "mission-critical", "sticky", "one-to-one",
"24/7", "end-to-end", "global", "B2B", "B2C", "granular", "frictionless", "virtual", "viral", "dynamic", "24/365",
"best-of-breed", "killer", "magnetic", "bleeding-edge", "web-enabled", "interactive", "dot-com", "sexy", "back-end",
"real-time", "efficient", "front-end", "distributed", "seamless", "extensible", "turn-key", "world-class",
"open-source", "cross-platform", "cross-media", "synergistic", "bricks-and-clicks", "out-of-the-box", "enterprise",
"integrated", "impactful", "wireless", "transparent", "next-generation", "cutting-edge", "user-centric", "visionary",
"customized", "ubiquitous", "plug-and-play", "collaborative", "compelling", "holistic", "rich");

array3 = new Array("synergies", "web-readiness", "paradigms", "markets", "partnerships", "infrastructures", "platforms",
"initiatives", "channels", "eyeballs", "communities", "ROI", "solutions", "e-tailers", "e-services", "action-items",
"portals", "niches", "technologies", "content", "vortals", "supply-chains", "convergence", "relationships",
"architectures", "interfaces", "e-markets", "e-commerce", "systems", "bandwidth", "infomediaries", "models",
"mindshare", "deliverables", "users", "schemas", "networks", "applications", "metrics", "e-business", "functionalities",
"experiences", "web services", "methodologies");

function getResult()
{

document.frmTest.txtTest.value = array1[index1] + " " + array2[index2] + " " + array3[index3];

}
</SCRIPT>

<FORM>
<INPUT>

<INPUT>
</FORM>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><NOBR><FONT>verbs</FONT></NOBR></TD>
<TD><NOBR><FONT>adjectives</FONT></NOBR></TD>
<TD><NOBR><FONT>nouns</FONT></NOBR></TD>
</TR>
<TR>

<TD><FONT>
aggregate

architect

benchmark

brand

cultivate

deliver

deploy

disintermediate

drive

e-enable

embrace

empower

enable

engage

engineer

enhance

envisioneer

evolve

expedite

exploit

extend

facilitate

generate

grow

harness

implement

incentivize

incubate

innovate

integrate

iterate

leverage

matrix

maximize

mesh

monetize

morph

optimize

orchestrate

productize

recontextualize

redefine

reintermediate

reinvent

repurpose

revolutionize

scale

seize

strategize

streamline

syndicate

synergize

synthesize

target

transform

transition

unleash

utilize

visualize

whiteboard

</FONT></TD>

<TD><FONT>
24/365

24/7

B2B

B2C

back-end

best-of-breed

bleeding-edge

bricks-and-clicks

clicks-and-mortar

collaborative

compelling

cross-platform

cross-media

customized

cutting-edge

distributed

dot-com

dynamic

e-business

efficient

end-to-end

enterprise

extensible

frictionless

front-end

global

granular

holistic

impactful

innovative

integrated

interactive

intuitive

killer

leading-edge

magnetic

mission-critical

next-generation

one-to-one

open-source

out-of-the-box

plug-and-play

proactive

real-time

revolutionary

rich

robust

scalable

seamless

sexy

strategic

synergistic

transparent

turn-key

ubiquitous

user-centric

value-added

vertical

viral

virtual

visionary

web-enabled

wireless

world-class

</FONT></TD>

<TD><FONT>
action-items

applications

architectures

bandwidth

channels

communities

content

convergence

deliverables

e-business

e-commerce

e-markets

e-services

e-tailers

experiences

eyeballs

functionalities

infomediaries

infrastructures

initiatives

interfaces

markets

methodologies

metrics

mindshare

models

networks

niches

paradigms

partnerships

platforms

portals

relationships

ROI

synergies

web-readiness

schemas

solutions

supply-chains

systems

technologies

users

vortals

web services

</FONT></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

<!--
<FORM>
<INPUT>
<INPUT>
<INPUT>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Am I missing one of your favorites? Send it in.
(Due to an overwhelming response, yours may take a while to be added to the list. And if it sucks, it may not be added at all. Thank you and have a nice day.)</FONT>
<INPUT>
<INPUT></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
-->

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Here's what the critics are saying:</FONT>

<FONT>Your site is brilliant! The bullsh*t generator made me feel right at
home!
— Josh K.

I love the web bullsh*t generator. I've been dared to write a spec for our site that includes at least one per paragraph — it's too tempting not to take the challenge. Thanks!!
— Nicholas H.

This is very clever, but your verbs are often real verbs. As anyone who has worked in a web-related business for two months (as I have) knows, most verbs are not verbs at all, but nouns.
— David S.

This is awesome! I spend most of my time at company meetings keeping notes of corpspeak and lingo, always looking out for new buzzwords. My favorite practice is the verbing of nouns, as well as the flexibility of the verb "leverage." Apparently you can leverage anything.
— Eric M.

Congratulations! So simple yet so elegantly fecal!
— Peter L.

"Seize mission-critical convergence" — I just about peed in my pants! Great stuff!
— Larry C.

Thanks for bringing so much pleasure to so many with your one-click make-bullshit™ technology.
— Jeremy S.

I'm gonna copy and paste this stuff when I get to writing my own business plan. Cool stuff.
— anonymous

Do you realize you are going to crash 99% of the Internet Strategy Consultancy? Shut down the Generator as soon as possible, please, or we'll need to look for another job...!!!
— Piero T.

I am considering initiating action toward your organization on the basis of copyright infringement on my last twelve RFPs. I'll have my people call your people.
— Paul Z.

You have done a masterful job in the ongoing effort to "deploy innovative content."
— Marshall B.

wow, if only we could all evolve vertical relationships; imagine a world in which innovative front-end technologies ceaselessly synergize turn-key networks; it would be a landslide, a paradigm shift, a breakpoint. Now all I need to do is visualize my bleeding-edge niches and I will be complete...
— Grayson C.

I laughed so hard my paradigm shifted and I spent a week in the hospital.
— Mark S.

A great resource for IT executives and their speechwriters.
—Stuart S.

Using the Bullshit Generator, we were able to replace our entire marketing staff. Thanks!
—Jay B.

The Web Bullshit Generator is phenomenal...my resume never looked so good!
—Cory L.

This is a great job interview prep tool and provides fodder to use on chicks at the bar. I'm also going to use this in preparation for my high school reunion.
—Ryan F.

OH-MY-GOD!!! The CEO and "SENIOR MANAGEMENT" of my company have been discovered!!! I haven't had this good of a laugh since I heard about Monica Lewinsky and cigars!!!
—Joyce C.

Since I emailed the dack.com bullsh*t generator URL around the office, my managers coincidentally "wax dack" at least once a day! They now articulate such "thought leadership" to the workers for e-business convergence.....
—Josh M.

[the bullsh*t generator is] A huge step forward in the psychology of understanding the evolution between real human beings and the offshoot bloodline that spawns Executive Managers and their ilk. In another few years we should be able to understand and emulate their thought process so well we can replace them with computers and promptly put a strategy into place to cleanse the world of their evil presence. Great work - you've given hope to all of us who are not despicable shit breathing liars. Thanks Dack!
—Kip M.

The Bullsh*t Generator is quite droll. I love it.

The Norman conquest served to enrich the English language, but the onslaught of business and academia threatens to diminish our language to the point where only vulgarities will have any f-----g meaning.
—Joel M.

Useful...but our organization already "unleashed" a whole bunch of "back-end portals".
—anonymous

Are you sure you don't have your server plugged into my former supervisor's head? I think she IS the source code, or at least she's serving your content..
—Kat O.

Dude, you just wrote my next white paper. But "David S." is right -- you
need to turn more nouns into verbs. Er, I should say you need to renounize
your legacy verbs into the optimal solution.
—Thomas C.

Just to think I spent 25K with the SMU Executive MBA program when all I needed to do was log on.
—Mike W.

The bullsh*t generator is bullsh*t. I saw the same stuff 10 years ago.
—anonymous</FONT>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

<table><tr><td><font>email: <a>dack@dack.com</a></font></td><td><font>&copy; 1978-2008 dack.com</font></td></tr></table>

</BODY>
</HTML>

psychojoe said:
TerryP said:

Whatever happened to the caveman. The last I heard he had been banned on TI but kept coming back with new user names off different computers. He was a funny guy.

Personally I miss Baxter. I assume he is a Georgia Tech fan nowadays.

tip.jpg

psychojoe said:
TerryP said:

I've ran across him a few times on Bama's Ball Radio...he hangs out on another smaller forum as well.

Still up to his old shenanigans.

bear facts said:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>dack.com > web > web economy bullsh*t generator</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<body>
<table><tr><td><font>dack</font><font>.com</font></td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td><table><tr><td><font><a>home</a> | <a>golf</a> | <a>booze</a> | <a>film</a> | <a>music</a> | <a>stocks</a> | <a>web</a> | <A>misc</A></font></td><td><font><a>archive</a></font></td></tr></table></td><td><font></font></td></tr></table>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>you are here: <A>dack.com</A> > <A>web</A> > web economy bullshit generator</FONT></TD>
</TR>
<TR><TD></TD></TR>
</TABLE>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>inside web:</FONT></TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD>

<table>
<tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>/web overview</font></a></td></tr>

<tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>The excellent intranet cost analyzer</font></a></td></tr><tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>Best practices for designing shopping cart and checkout interfaces</font></a></td></tr><tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>Flash is evil</font></a></td></tr><tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>The web economy bullsh*t generator</font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td><font>&gt;</font><a><font>Flash vs. HTML: a usability test</font></a></td></tr>
</table>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</TD>
<TD></TD>
<TD>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Web Economy Bullsh*t Generator</FONT>
<FONT>JavaScript provided by DHTML Diva Leslie Lee</FONT>
</TD>
</TR>
<TR><TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Instructions:
1. Click the make bullsh*t button.
2. Watch bullshit appear in the box.
3. Repeat to taste (use your Enter/Return key).</FONT></TD>

</TR>
</TABLE>

<SCRIPT>

var max1 = 59;
var max2 = 64;
var max3 = 43;

array1 = new Array("implement", "utilize", "integrate", "streamline", "optimize", "evolve", "transform", "embrace",
"enable", "orchestrate", "leverage", "reinvent", "aggregate", "architect", "enhance", "incentivize", "morph", "empower",
"envisioneer", "monetize", "harness", "facilitate", "seize", "disintermediate", "synergize", "strategize", "deploy",
"brand", "grow", "target", "syndicate", "synthesize", "deliver", "mesh", "incubate", "engage", "maximize", "benchmark",
"expedite", "reintermediate", "whiteboard", "visualize", "repurpose", "innovate", "scale", "unleash", "drive", "extend",
"engineer", "revolutionize", "generate", "exploit", "transition", "e-enable", "iterate", "cultivate", "matrix",
"productize", "redefine",
"recontextualize");

array2 = new Array("clicks-and-mortar", "value-added", "vertical", "proactive", "robust", "revolutionary", "scalable",
"leading-edge", "innovative", "intuitive", "strategic", "e-business", "mission-critical", "sticky", "one-to-one",
"24/7", "end-to-end", "global", "B2B", "B2C", "granular", "frictionless", "virtual", "viral", "dynamic", "24/365",
"best-of-breed", "killer", "magnetic", "bleeding-edge", "web-enabled", "interactive", "dot-com", "sexy", "back-end",
"real-time", "efficient", "front-end", "distributed", "seamless", "extensible", "turn-key", "world-class",
"open-source", "cross-platform", "cross-media", "synergistic", "bricks-and-clicks", "out-of-the-box", "enterprise",
"integrated", "impactful", "wireless", "transparent", "next-generation", "cutting-edge", "user-centric", "visionary",
"customized", "ubiquitous", "plug-and-play", "collaborative", "compelling", "holistic", "rich");

array3 = new Array("synergies", "web-readiness", "paradigms", "markets", "partnerships", "infrastructures", "platforms",
"initiatives", "channels", "eyeballs", "communities", "ROI", "solutions", "e-tailers", "e-services", "action-items",
"portals", "niches", "technologies", "content", "vortals", "supply-chains", "convergence", "relationships",
"architectures", "interfaces", "e-markets", "e-commerce", "systems", "bandwidth", "infomediaries", "models",
"mindshare", "deliverables", "users", "schemas", "networks", "applications", "metrics", "e-business", "functionalities",
"experiences", "web services", "methodologies");

function getResult()
{

document.frmTest.txtTest.value = array1[index1] + " " + array2[index2] + " " + array3[index3];

}
</SCRIPT>

<FORM>
<INPUT>

<INPUT>
</FORM>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD>

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><NOBR><FONT>verbs</FONT></NOBR></TD>
<TD><NOBR><FONT>adjectives</FONT></NOBR></TD>
<TD><NOBR><FONT>nouns</FONT></NOBR></TD>
</TR>
<TR>

<TD><FONT>
aggregate

architect

benchmark

brand

cultivate

deliver

deploy

disintermediate

drive

e-enable

embrace

empower

enable

engage

engineer

enhance

envisioneer

evolve

expedite

exploit

extend

facilitate

generate

grow

harness

implement

incentivize

incubate

innovate

integrate

iterate

leverage

matrix

maximize

mesh

monetize

morph

optimize

orchestrate

productize

recontextualize

redefine

reintermediate

reinvent

repurpose

revolutionize

scale

seize

strategize

streamline

syndicate

synergize

synthesize

target

transform

transition

unleash

utilize

visualize

whiteboard

</FONT></TD>

<TD><FONT>
24/365

24/7

B2B

B2C

back-end

best-of-breed

bleeding-edge

bricks-and-clicks

clicks-and-mortar

collaborative

compelling

cross-platform

cross-media

customized

cutting-edge

distributed

dot-com

dynamic

e-business

efficient

end-to-end

enterprise

extensible

frictionless

front-end

global

granular

holistic

impactful

innovative

integrated

interactive

intuitive

killer

leading-edge

magnetic

mission-critical

next-generation

one-to-one

open-source

out-of-the-box

plug-and-play

proactive

real-time

revolutionary

rich

robust

scalable

seamless

sexy

strategic

synergistic

transparent

turn-key

ubiquitous

user-centric

value-added

vertical

viral

virtual

visionary

web-enabled

wireless

world-class

</FONT></TD>

<TD><FONT>
action-items

applications

architectures

bandwidth

channels

communities

content

convergence

deliverables

e-business

e-commerce

e-markets

e-services

e-tailers

experiences

eyeballs

functionalities

infomediaries

infrastructures

initiatives

interfaces

markets

methodologies

metrics

mindshare

models

networks

niches

paradigms

partnerships

platforms

portals

relationships

ROI

synergies

web-readiness

schemas

solutions

supply-chains

systems

technologies

users

vortals

web services

</FONT></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

<!--
<FORM>
<INPUT>
<INPUT>
<INPUT>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Am I missing one of your favorites? Send it in.
(Due to an overwhelming response, yours may take a while to be added to the list. And if it sucks, it may not be added at all. Thank you and have a nice day.)</FONT>
<INPUT>
<INPUT></TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
-->

<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD><FONT>Here's what the critics are saying:</FONT>

<FONT>Your site is brilliant! The bullsh*t generator made me feel right at
home!
— Josh K.

I love the web bullsh*t generator. I've been dared to write a spec for our site that includes at least one per paragraph — it's too tempting not to take the challenge. Thanks!!
— Nicholas H.

This is very clever, but your verbs are often real verbs. As anyone who has worked in a web-related business for two months (as I have) knows, most verbs are not verbs at all, but nouns.
— David S.

This is awesome! I spend most of my time at company meetings keeping notes of corpspeak and lingo, always looking out for new buzzwords. My favorite practice is the verbing of nouns, as well as the flexibility of the verb "leverage." Apparently you can leverage anything.
— Eric M.

Congratulations! So simple yet so elegantly fecal!
— Peter L.

"Seize mission-critical convergence" — I just about peed in my pants! Great stuff!
— Larry C.

Thanks for bringing so much pleasure to so many with your one-click make-bullshit™ technology.
— Jeremy S.

I'm gonna copy and paste this stuff when I get to writing my own business plan. Cool stuff.
— anonymous

Do you realize you are going to crash 99% of the Internet Strategy Consultancy? Shut down the Generator as soon as possible, please, or we'll need to look for another job...!!!
— Piero T.

I am considering initiating action toward your organization on the basis of copyright infringement on my last twelve RFPs. I'll have my people call your people.
— Paul Z.

You have done a masterful job in the ongoing effort to "deploy innovative content."
— Marshall B.

wow, if only we could all evolve vertical relationships; imagine a world in which innovative front-end technologies ceaselessly synergize turn-key networks; it would be a landslide, a paradigm shift, a breakpoint. Now all I need to do is visualize my bleeding-edge niches and I will be complete...
— Grayson C.

I laughed so hard my paradigm shifted and I spent a week in the hospital.
— Mark S.

A great resource for IT executives and their speechwriters.
—Stuart S.

Using the Bullshit Generator, we were able to replace our entire marketing staff. Thanks!
—Jay B.

The Web Bullshit Generator is phenomenal...my resume never looked so good!
—Cory L.

This is a great job interview prep tool and provides fodder to use on chicks at the bar. I'm also going to use this in preparation for my high school reunion.
—Ryan F.

OH-MY-GOD!!! The CEO and "SENIOR MANAGEMENT" of my company have been discovered!!! I haven't had this good of a laugh since I heard about Monica Lewinsky and cigars!!!
—Joyce C.

Since I emailed the dack.com bullsh*t generator URL around the office, my managers coincidentally "wax dack" at least once a day! They now articulate such "thought leadership" to the workers for e-business convergence.....
—Josh M.

[the bullsh*t generator is] A huge step forward in the psychology of understanding the evolution between real human beings and the offshoot bloodline that spawns Executive Managers and their ilk. In another few years we should be able to understand and emulate their thought process so well we can replace them with computers and promptly put a strategy into place to cleanse the world of their evil presence. Great work - you've given hope to all of us who are not despicable @$#% breathing liars. Thanks Dack!
—Kip M.

The Bullsh*t Generator is quite droll. I love it.

The Norman conquest served to enrich the English language, but the onslaught of business and academia threatens to diminish our language to the point where only vulgarities will have any f-----g meaning.
—Joel M.

Useful...but our organization already "unleashed" a whole bunch of "back-end portals".
—anonymous

Are you sure you don't have your server plugged into my former supervisor's head? I think she IS the source code, or at least she's serving your content..
—Kat O.

Dude, you just wrote my next white paper. But "David S." is right -- you
need to turn more nouns into verbs. Er, I should say you need to renounize
your legacy verbs into the optimal solution.
—Thomas C.

Just to think I spent 25K with the SMU Executive MBA program when all I needed to do was log on.
—Mike W.

The bullsh*t generator is bullsh*t. I saw the same stuff 10 years ago.
—anonymous</FONT>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

<table><tr><td><font>email: <a>dack@dack.com</a></font></td><td><font>&copy; 1978-2008 dack.com</font></td></tr></table>

</BODY>
</HTML>
Thank God for Bill Gates. :wink:

bamafan4ever said:

./reply/output post:

Broken pipe to your location, packet dropped. Faulty return result. Video is still
there.

End of Line...

./video_reply/output post/reply to output post:

Pipe to current location deemed intact. video return results remain faulty. Unable to execute video. Request data check at source location.

Waiting for instructions...

Back
Top Bottom