| FTBL Mark Richt--A class act!

Did anyone see the end of the Ga/Vandy game where Mark Richt stopped his players from celebrating in the middle of Vandy's field? College football needs more coaches like him.

By the way, Brady has a new little sister, so I am now Brady's and Sarah's Mom. A new fan to cheer for Bama. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Bamaman37 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
He didn't do anything when his players were taunting our student section after Uga beat us!

Thank you! I was going to say the same thing!
Richt is a nice guy, I give him that, he is a great fit for the UGA program, but he is not the saint that everyone sees him for, or so I hear.....I mean he is FSU at heart....

Atlanta_Tider said:
He didn't do anything when his players were taunting our student section after Uga beat us!

No, no, no. I've recently found out(through an AU board) that the UGA players were in a "prayer circle" in front of our student sections....and the students still bombed them with drinks. :shock: :shock:

Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

No, no, no. I've recently found out(through an AU board) that the UGA players were in a "prayer circle" in front of our student sections....and the students still bombed them with drinks. :shock: :shock:
I read the same board! :shock:

Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

It's the new fad: Dawg-pile for Jesus.

Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Must be the same board that has an 11 page thread on the bad calls that Ole Sis got yesterday....

Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Must be the same board that has an 11 page thread on the bad calls that Ole Sis got yesterday....

Yeah, apparently Saban is paying a percentage of his salary to buy off the refs.

We are also going on probation because of the Hoover stuff. May even get the death penalty.

Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Argo said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Yeah, apparently Saban is paying a percentage of his salary to buy off the refs.

We are also going on probation because of the Hoover stuff. May even get the death penalty.
And let us not forget that no coach was punched yesterday in Oxford after the game because Cecil Hurt reported it. Also this same mod on that board stands firm that Vaught Hemmingway stadium is one of the big boys of the SEC and has adequte elevators and such to get assistant coaches to the locker rooms easily, unlike Miss state where the coaches have to go outside of the stadium and around back to get to the locker rooms. But this was just a guess on his part :roll:

Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
I stand corrected. Mark Richt is the anti-christ. My bad.
Never said he was a bad man, just not the saint some make him out to be!

I never claimed he was a saint. I just agreed with the original post that commented on his actions toward his players at the end of the Vandy win. He did the right thing. I'm sure his players heard plenty more about it in the locker room.

reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
I stand corrected. Mark Richt is the anti-christ. My bad.
Never said he was a bad man, just not the saint some make him out to be!

I never claimed he was a saint. I just agreed with the original post that commented on his actions toward his players at the end of the Vandy win. He did the right thing. I'm sure his players heard plenty more about it in the locker room.
I agree he did the right thing, finally. Some Uga folks I know finally complimented him on this move as well, some I have heard from say he is too easy on the players and this finally came to a head I guess.

Hard to not like Richt and I think he made a great move by stopping his players from stomping on the logo. He has a couple of guys on his team that he really needs to reel in like Moreno. Knowshon knows how to talk the smack. Someone is going to get a late hit on him one day when the 15 yards won't matter so much.

Richt has also been known as a strict disciplinarian so I am not sure why he would ever get the "going to easy on his players" label? :? One thing for sure, he recruits the FSU-type player so he has hands full.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Bamaman37 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Thank you! I was going to say the same thing!
Richt is a nice guy, I give him that, he is a great fit for the UGA program, but he is not the saint that everyone sees him for, or so I hear.....I mean he is FSU at heart....
I thought he was an alum of da U.

Back
Top Bottom