| FTBL LSU's motivational Video for Bama

Outlaw said:
I'm not even going to front, that video is tight.

Looks like Darby isn't a Saban fan? Wonder what that exchange was all about?

You dont remember the whole Saban/Fran fued a few years back?? A supposed taperecording of Saban telling LSU what a bunch of cheaters we were in the lockerroom the week prior to our game.

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Outlaw said:

You dont remember the whole Saban/Fran fued a few years back?? A supposed taperecording of Saban telling LSU what a bunch of cheaters we were in the lockerroom the week prior to our game.

Had no idea. :shock:

I wasn't too well informed pre-college days though. I was a junior in high school when Fran was coaching. All I did was watch the games and root for the team, didn't care much about knowing the "behind the scenes" info. :oops:

haha, it must eat at them very often that he's on our side of the field now.

oh and that year with fraud, wasn't that the year we kicked their asses 31-0 or was it the year before?

Video was well put together. That would be a lot of crow digesting if things don't go their way 8)

Either way, it's going to be one HELL of a game and its also the first game this year I'm able to attend!! Can't wait!

Outlaw said:

Yea the video was nice except the homo song. I would show it to Bama so they can get a good laugh.

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Outlaw said:

This was BS that an LSU fan started on message boards prior to the game. Saban and Fran had talked on the phone prior to the game about this issue and Saban confirmed that he did not say those things.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Outlaw said:

This was BS that an LSU fan started on message boards prior to the game. Saban and Fran had talked on the phone prior to the game about this issue and Saban confirmed that he did not say those things.

Fran never believed Saban on this issue (at least not to his players) Fran used the whole thing as motivation which seemed to work quite well 31-0 I believe

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Outlaw said:

Fran never believed Saban on this issue (at least not to his players) Fran used the whole thing as motivation which seemed to work quite well 31-0 I believe
Supposedly when on the field after the game, Saban grabbed Fran, thats when Frannyboobs turned around and went off on that ass! Water under the bridge now, if Saban did say those things, so be it! :D

Bones82 said:
Outlaw said:

Yea the video was nice. I would show it to Bama to get them pumped as well. It works both ways...

I'm betting that Saban will do everything possible to make this "just a big division game" and nothing else. Especially considering how he handled the UT week.

Let them play on emotions. That will work in our favor.

Video is well put together. But, I find it kind of sad that they need their hatred of Nick Saban to fire up the fan base for this game. I doubt seriously that the players need that. I'm sure Saban's LSU recruits will want very much to beat their old coach, but that's natural. The fact that the game could decide the West championship should be motivation enough for LSU's players. Who cares about their fans?

Personally, that video did NOTHING for me. Even if it was a BAMA video, I just didn't "feel it". Had some good clips and good stuff, but the song just put a somber feeling over the whole video. Not much of a pump-up video for me. The song was too "easy-listening"-ish.

BamaFan425 said:
Personally, that video did NOTHING for me. Even if it was a BAMA video, I just didn't "feel it". Had some good clips and good stuff, but the song just put a somber feeling over the whole video. Not much of a pump-up video for me. The song was too "easy-listening"-ish.
The song goes great with the obsession that some delusional LSU fans have since Saban became the coach at UA.

Back
Top Bottom