| MBB/WBB LSU women feeling disrespected by UofSC's loss? (But yeah, Clark did, well, just dismiss UofSC's shooting skills.)

About six or seven weeks ago, when we were looking forward to and talking about the brackets and the SEC tourney @252BAMA mentioned Iowa being in one of Bama's brackets. In that thread I mentioned Caitlin Clark was the best story coming out of Iowa.

She hasn't disappointed. And this IS saying, "No. I don't respect or fear your shooting."

LSU and disrespect:

I'm paraphrasing here ... and understand exactly what they meant when they said Iowa won't be able to disrespect their team like they did UofSC. There is a difference between the two teams' 3PT percentages on the season but it's not that great: @32% versus @36%.

When UCONN and UofSC met Geno commented how his girls were battered and bruised after the game.

Iowa's head coach made the observation of how good of a rebounding team the Lady Gamecocks have been. "Somebody kind of just described it to me as you're going to a bar fight when you try to go rebound against them, they're just so good."

Staley isn't one to play poker with: she's using a 53 card deck. And, she tries to play that card (again) when asked, following their loss, when asked by the media about their style of play being that of a bully.

Note: No one called their team a group of thugs. Of more note, no one said they were a bunch of monkey's. But that's where she chose to go, "it's about race."

"So, don't judge us by the color of our skin,"

Staley: I've seen her name mentioned a few times over the last few years when people remember her interview at UA for the women's program. I had multiple people say she had a toxic personality. I didn't play a lot of attention to those stories knowing she didn't have any real interest in the UA position: she was using the Alabama brand to get more money; it's not unheard of, ya know?

The way she handled the debunked BYU situation was defining in my eyes. I see her as a great coach, a great recruiter, and a great divider. Toxic, as rumored years ago.

Off topic ... but on Oats system in shot chart version.

Fsmax0NWIAEIVpQ

Staley: I've seen her name mentioned a few times over the last few years when people remember her interview at UA for the women's program. I had multiple people say she had a toxic personality. I didn't play a lot of attention to those stories knowing she didn't have any real interest in the UA position: she was using the Alabama brand to get more money; it's not unheard of, ya know?

The way she handled the debunked BYU situation was defining in my eyes. I see her as a great coach, a great recruiting, and a great divider. Toxic, as rumored years ago.

Yeah, she is a race baiter and terrible sore loser. I never heard mention of any of fhe adjectives she chose to describe her team in the eyes of all outsiders. She probably needs another botox shot around the eyes, she looks worn out.

And remember....i was the one that thought...Bama mens team should break new ground and hire Kim Mulkey...lol
I know I'm hoping for too much here when thinking you're laughing at yourself. ;)

If there's one thing we can take as a positive from Brittney Griner news of a few months back is it exposed Mulkey as a Xenophobe. She was bat shit crazy when you mentioned her, she's even more so today. I'm glad she's not a part of UA. I hate it for LSU.

I know I'm hoping for too much here when thinking you're laughing at yourself. ;)

If there's one thing we can take as a positive from Brittney Griner news of a few months back is it exposed Mulkey as a Xenophobe. She was bat shit crazy when you mentioned her, she's even more so today. I'm glad she's not a part of UA. I hate it for LSU.
Just a reminder about my girl
I hate labels on people
But that she wont talk to someone that refused to stand gor NA and flag of our country
Made her better with me

And xenophobic....geeze. Press and labels

But Oats will do

Last edited:
When UCONN and UofSC met Geno commented how his girls were battered and bruised after the game.

Iowa's head coach made the observation of how good of a rebounding team the Lady Gamecocks have been. "Somebody kind of just described it to me as you're going to a bar fight when you try to go rebound against them, they're just so good."

Staley isn't one to play poker with: she's using a 53 card deck. And, she tries to play that card (again) when asked, following their loss, when asked by the media about their style of play being that of a bully.

Note: No one called their team a group of thugs. Of more note, no one said they were a bunch of monkey's. But that's where she chose to go, "it's about race."

Talking about making a mountain out of a mole hill! Staley really likes using that 53rd card! There is enough going on in this world today, where everyone wants to make everything about race. TOXIC!!

And i don't believe much of anything the woke media has to say
If someone had a tattoo of an American flag and their coach made them cover it up the populus would be enraged. Brittney has tattoo's her coach doesn't like and she does the same thing.

You may not like Brittney. It's not right to deny her freedom of expression. Mulkey pulled 1A shit with Griner on the basis of a scholarship.

Back
Top Bottom