| FTBL LSU Fans Are Laughing It Up At Our Expense

you have to admit, there are some darn funny ones there...

an LSU fan at the office showed it to me yesterday, the Bear was the only one I was like, damn, they had to go there.

can't wait to see what they have posted next week...I have a feeling it's gonna continue to get worse.

bear facts said:
They've taken Arkansas' lead and created their own Alabama Look-a-like Thread.

I have to admit some are funny. Didn't appreciate the Coach Saban and Coach Bryant posts, though.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=5797724&Pg=1

FWIW, it's a Tx. Tech thing that a few fans on another forum picked up last year and started a thread right before the bowl game. The Tx Tech forum had been doing these for years. It's spread around forums...

This one is Awesome!!!

Mal Moore
mal.jpg

Emperor Palpatine
palpatine.jpg

Anyway, the last two Saturdays I've went from watching Bama to watching the Red Sox and to me, Applewhite looks a lot like Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon.

JNBCCMFTNLJUYEV.20070122143251.jpg
PapelbonRedSox.jpg

TerryP said:
bear facts said:
They've taken Arkansas' lead and created their own Alabama Look-a-like Thread.

I have to admit some are funny. Didn't appreciate the Coach Saban and Coach Bryant posts, though.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=5797724&Pg=1

FWIW, it's a Tx. Tech thing that a few fans on another forum picked up last year and started a thread right before the bowl game. The Tx Tech forum had been doing these for years. It's spread around forums...

Dang, for FWIW, I've seen this done on other Big 12 sites, too. I was only making reference to what I had seen this season with these current players' photos. Besides, I think I have frequented maybe three SEC rivals' boards so far this football season.

I do apologize for not listing every site that I've seen do this in my lifetime. The next thing I know is that I will need to start using MLA format as well. :roll:

RollTideRandy said:
Anyway, the last two Saturdays I've went from watching Bama to watching the Red Sox and to me, Applewhite looks a lot like Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon.

JNBCCMFTNLJUYEV.20070122143251.jpg
PapelbonRedSox.jpg

:lol:

It's evident what two sports teams your mind has been on. Papelbon, to me, looks a lot like someone who used to pitch at Mississippi State.

Wait! He did! :D

Here was another MSU baseball connection that came to mind as I was scrolling through that thread:

NXKATYGZMFPWHRJ.20070705152958.jpg

David Ross

jeff_brantley.jpg

(Looking for a better photo of Jeff "Cowboy" Brantley)

You know what's ridiculous about that board? One of them said something about how LSU means more to Bama than Bama means to LSU, but there are 8 threads about Bama on the top of the board and most of them have over 3 pages of replies.

Methinks LSU fans are stupid.

You know this game has the same feeling as the 92 championship game. You know the feeling that we are overmatched in talent, depth, speed, experience, and playmakers. The only difference was the team talking all the smack had much more of a right to talk smack. LSU forgets it wasn't too long ago that they was the whipping boys of the SEC. I fully expect the same result to happen as in the 92 Miami game. Bama left standing with 92000+ singing rammer jammer.

ROLL TIDE

phnrprmn said:
You know this game has the same feeling as the 92 championship game. You know the feeling that we are overmatched in talent, depth, speed, experience, and playmakers. The only difference was the team talking all the smack had much more of a right to talk smack. LSU forgets it wasn't too long ago that they was the whipping boys of the SEC. I fully expect the same result to happen as in the 92 Miami game. Bama left standing with 92000+ singing rammer jammer.

ROLL TIDE

Boy, I sure hope your expectation is fulfilled.

You know, I lived in the Baton Rouge area from 1986-1992, and this game also has the feeling of the 1987 game when Alabama came into Death Valley with the Tigers undefeated (did have a tie with Ohio State). . . though LSU wasn't so by night's end. I remember seeing Tiger fans in the parking lot after the game, wandering around like zombies with looks of disbelief on their faces. :lol:

moreno_iv said:
You know what's ridiculous about that board? One of them said something about how LSU means more to Bama than Bama means to LSU, but there are 8 threads about Bama on the top of the board and most of them have over 3 pages of replies.

Methinks LSU fans are stupid.

Moreno, for more than 29 years, I've been trying to convince these LSU fans that we don't consider LSU a rival as much as they do Bama. They look at me like, "You can't be serious." I think it's called "delusions of grandeur" or some such malady.

Back
Top Bottom