| FTBL Looks like a beautiful day for the 3rd Sat. in October

BamaDelta said:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/weekend/USAL0542?from=search

Notice the low tomorrow night though...yikes. I'm having to take sleeveless shirt and shorts for the game yet winter coat and thermals for the way home. :wink: Don't worry though, I'm hoping I found my new lucky drawers. :D

Where are you sitting Delta and are you bringing any airline peanuts? :D

RTR

Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/weekend/USAL0542?from=search

Notice the low tomorrow night though...yikes. I'm having to take sleeveless shirt and shorts for the game yet winter coat and thermals for the way home. :wink: Don't worry though, I'm hoping I found my new lucky drawers. :D

RTR

section G behind Bama bench...you'll have to pay for those Bryant-Denny peanuts. :D I won't be able to think about food tomorrow - it's gameday! :shock: :wink:

BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

section G behind Bama bench...you'll have to pay for those Bryant-Denny peanuts. :D I won't be able to think about food tomorrow - it's gameday! :shock: :wink:

I can pick them up later today. :lol:

RTR

BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

Some good seats you have their Delta. You might need to let me attend with you some time. I bet we would have a blast!!

bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

Some good seats you have their Delta. You might need to let me attend with you some time. I bet we would have a blast!!

*Marvin Gaye music suddenly starts playing in the background*

Wiseace615 said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

Actually wiseace I am a female as well....sorry. Just want another fellow die hard Female fan to enjoy the game with.

bamabass23 said:
Wiseace615 said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

Actually wiseace I am a female as well....sorry. Just want another fellow die hard Female fan to enjoy the game with.

Well, I find myself presented with a perfect opportunity for a girl/girl type joke here. However, since you haven't been posting here long, and I'm terrified of Delta :D , I'll refrain. :wink: Welcome to the sight and forgive my mistaking you for a male. Have you considered an anatomically correct avatar? :lol:

Wiseace615 said:
bamabass23 said:
Wiseace615 said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

Well, I find myself presented with a perfect opportunity for a girl/girl type joke here. However, since you haven't been posting here long, and I'm terrified of Delta :D , I'll refrain. :wink: Welcome to the sight and forgive my mistaking you for a male. Have you considered an anatomically correct avatar? :lol:

That is okay. What would be an anatomically correct avatar? I like my Auburn player crying. It shows emotion. :lol:

bamabass23 said:
That is okay. What would be an anatomically correct avatar? I like my Auburn player crying. It shows emotion. :lol:

Yeah, that one is pretty good. Hopefully we'll get to see some Voluntears :D tommorrow. Again, welcome to the sight. You won't find a better one anywhere IMO.

RTR

bamabass23 said:
Wiseace615 said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

:lol:

*Helen Reddy "I am Woman" music suddenly starts playing in the background.*

bear facts said:
bamabass23 said:
Wiseace615 said:
bamabass23 said:
BamaDelta said:
Supergenius said:
BamaDelta said:

RTR

:lol:

*Helen Reddy "I am Woman" music suddenly starts playing in the background.*

Real cute :twisted:

bear facts said:
bamabass23 said:

Thank you, Ms, though I was actually directing my reply to wiseace's earlier post. I know he has a sense of humor; not so sure about you.

Actually I do have quit a sense of humor. I was just joking with you. It takes a lot to offend me and better yet make me mad. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :D

bamabass23 said:
bear facts said:
bamabass23 said:

Thank you, Ms, though I was actually directing my reply to wiseace's earlier post. I know he has a sense of humor; not so sure about you.

Actually I do have quit a sense of humor. I was just joking with you. It takes a lot to offend me and better yet make me mad. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :D

That emoticon didn't seem to be joking, though. :? I thought you was just being another one of those young gals who didn't know her place.

jk :lol:

Wiseace615 said:
bear facts said:
bamabass23 said:

Dang, Factor, I drug you into trouble and wasn't even trying :wink: :D ! Sorry about that, but that was a good one BTW! :D

I'd hate to see what would happen if you were trying. What a bud! :D

So, does this mean I unintentionally owe you a payback?

Back
Top Bottom