| FOOD Look around your house. Tell me, what kind of candy/candies do you have laying around?

TerryP

Staff
Or, let's broaden this a bit. Over say, the last couple of months, what kind of candy? (Not Halloween related.)

I'm not a big candy eater. But, the Dollar Store ™ does get me. Yesterday it was bubble gum. I haven't had any in YEARS. But, that bag of grape, sour apple, and watermelon Double Bubble ™ got me.

I've got ... or bought ...

Blow Pops (sour apple)
Jolly Ranchers.
Cinnamon discs.
Fire balls.
Red Hots.
Those red, hot little things that look like a heart.
Cherry sour things...can't remember what they are called.
Peppermint.
Orange Slices

Geez, if I put it all on a liquor cart you'd think I had a candy store. Damn...didn't realize I had this much.

(Come to think of it, I may have that many strains. :devilish: )

I bought a pack of Great Value Twist and Shout cookies
Ya see, cookies and candy. Two different things.

Cinnamon Graham crackers and peanut butter. The same with Ginger Snaps; almost always with peanut butter. Nutter Butters. Iced lemon oatmeal (no peanut butter here.)

I guess it's time for me to drop this caveat. I'm one of those folks that eat five or six times a day. I've been up about nine hours, about to make my fourth "meal" of the day.

Gotta a fudge ice cream bar in the freezer...ham salad over some iceberg lettuce...

Got some protein, not hungry, and I can work a few more hours outside without wanting to eat again. At this pace, I'll eat six times today.

Or, let's broaden this a bit. Over say, the last couple of months, what kind of candy? (Not Halloween related.)

I'm not a big candy eater. But, the Dollar Store ™ does get me. Yesterday it was bubble gum. I haven't had any in YEARS. But, that bag of grape, sour apple, and watermelon Double Bubble ™ got me.

Blow Pops (sour apple)
Jolly Ranchers.
Cinnamon discs.
Fire balls.
Red Hots.
Peppermint.
Orange Slices

Geez, if I put it all on a liquor cart you'd think I had a candy store. Damn...didn't realize I had this much.

Indica, sativa or hybrid fan?

Blow Pops (sour apple)
Jolly Ranchers.
Cinnamon discs.
Fire balls.
Red Hots.
Peppermint.
Orange Slices

Peanut m&m and chocolate bars for my wife, sour fruity candy for the kids

Indica, sativa or hybrid fan?
If I'm outside and working on things...doing projects around the house, cooking, etc.? Sativa. I have three "hazes" right now: C13,Purple, and Amnesia.

I'm not a big Indica fan though I pay attention to the percentage with the hybrids. Bringing food back into the picture. I have some strawberry cake in the fridge, made with Wedding Cake. (The Apple Sherbert was really good...in both aspects...a Sativa.)

I have Cereal Milk, and White Widow. A little bit of Jealousy left over. Just got some White Truffle that looks interesting.

Here's the wild thing. A lot of these strains are sold out in CA, and OR. They come from CA and OR here on the east coast: cheaper than it is sold there.

I look at this like I do a lot of things. What do I want today?

I just got a call a few minutes ago from a neighbor. He bought a new grill and wants a little help unloading and putting it together. Cool. I can do that. He said he just got some Glitter Bomb.

Does this answer your question? :devilish:

Back
Top Bottom