Kiffin tries new way to improve toughness of Trojans

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
This one has made the rounds with various coaches and situations but i still enjoy it.

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]After starting the season as #1 and ending it with a blowout loss to Georgia Tech, Coach Lane Kiffin came into the dressing room to address the players with a long box under his arm. He said, “ I know what our problem is, we’re not tough enough. We’re not men.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He dropped his pants, pulled down his boxers and said “I have a plan that will make us all tougher.” He opened the lid of the box, pulled out a 3’ long alligator and held the gator in front of his manhood. The gator immediately snapped his jaws down on the small appendage and Kiffin screamed in pain. He said, “this is really painful but it’ll prove how tough we are and make us men.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]After a few minutes, when he couldn’t stand the pain any longer, he poked the gator in the eye with his finger; the gator’s jaws opened and he was thrown back in the box. One of the assistant coaches quickly slapped the lid back in place.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Turning to the players Kiffin said, “All of you are going to have to do this to improve your toughness. Who wants to be first to prove they’re a man?” No one moved. Kiffin said, “ Come on, someone step forward and be a leader.” Still no response. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Finally Kiffin said to Matt Barkley, “Matt, you’re the nearest thing we have to a man on this team, you go first.” Barkley slowly stepped forward, dropped to his knees and said, “ OK Coach, but when you get ready for me to turn loose, just tell me, please don’t poke me in the eye.”[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom