| FTBL Kentucky vs. Miss St.

BAMA JAMMA said:
We have to make sure to not look past ole Croom come our game.

We better not! I highly doubt CNS is looking past any game for the rest of our season. After Appalachian State and Michigan, who's to say that ULM doesn't sneak up on us and pull and upset. In this season, anything can happen. Hell, for all we know, we could beat LSU and the Barn, and lose to MSU and ULM!

Bishop said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
We have to make sure to not look past ole Croom come our game.

We better not! I highly doubt CNS is looking past any game for the rest of our season. After Appalachian State and Michigan, who's to say that ULM doesn't sneak up on us and pull and upset. In this season, anything can happen. Hell, for all we know, we could beat LSU and the Barn, and lose to MSU and ULM!

Scary thought,but very true. This has been one of the strangest seasons I have ever seen.

planomateo said:
bear facts said:
And I hope it ain't against us. For some reason MSU concerns me more than LSU or Auburn does.

we would be crazy to overlook anyone, especially with the year it's been in college football.

I'll tell you. MSU has worried me all year. They seem to get the crap beat out of them by anyone other than a pretty good SEC team. Seem they have a good shot at beating anyone in the SEC at anytime.. :? JMHO

I wonder what would have happened if MSU had played LSU later in the year rather than the first game? They have a LOT more confidence now and I think a lot of what happened to them in that game was that they bought into the LSU hype.

Back
Top Bottom