| FTBL Justice Haynes

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
Another offensive player I am really excited about, you know Coach loves him some Running Backs, well this guy is another top elite beast. 5'11 bowling ball, with quick feet and can get going after initial hit. He can finish hits with devastating lower body power. By the time his junior year came around he almost amassed 5900 yards on the ground, averaging 9 yards a carry. He also has good hands and can pound yards after the catch. Don't let the guy get loose, cause it's over. What I like about him is you can feed him the ball quite often and doesn't affect his speed and strength throughout the game. This is a great pick up by the Tide staff.

Yeah, he's a good looking little RB! He's the style I really like in today's game. Shorter but built strong and has some speed to go with it. IMO his near future might depend on his ability to put on a few lbs and get tougher to tackle while still keeping the speed... Regardless, good looking all around RB prospect, kid runs hard and makes it look effortless at the same time. (reminds of current RB Jamarion Miller)

Another offensive player I am really excited about, you know Coach loves him some Running Backs, well this guy is another top elite beast. 5'11 bowling ball, with quick feet and can get going after initial hit. He can finish hits with devastating lower body power. By the time his junior year came around he almost amassed 5900 yards on the ground, averaging 9 yards a carry. He also has good hands and can pound yards after the catch. Don't let the guy get loose, cause it's over. What I like about him is you can feed him the ball quite often and doesn't affect his speed and strength throughout the game. This is a great pick up by the Tide staff.
Sounds like another Mark Ingram.

Back
Top Bottom