| GOLF It's Masters week. ⛳

😻😻😻

Back where it belongs

1 of my favorite times and events of the year

Leggo JT!!!!!!

Also wanna see Koepka do well just because he is trying to overcome some bad injury juju

I don’t have Tiger to pull for anymore so I am openly rooting for my new gen guys

All I can do is think of my grandfather. The man was born and raised in Augusta and loved that town more than anything, except me maybe. He took me to my first Masters. Couldn't even walk that well at the time, but muscled it out. All State back at Richmond Academy in his day before going into the Marines. I make all of these hats in his honor.

Attachments

• 20210122_215629.jpg
    20210122_215629.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20200414_221413.jpg
    20200414_221413.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20210405-093258_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210405-093258_Instagram.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 1
EyN220xXAAYeqLJ

Concessions.
I would have to put that second. Lord knows I'm needing to hit the restroom after a few beers before hitting the gates.

On another note I saw where they've got Chicken Salad on the menu this year...and even though I know, a little, about the concessions at Augusta I believe that's new.

On another note...if you're going to serve a steak for the Champions dinner you're going a different way than a simple steak (simple used loosely.)

I would have to put that second. Lord knows I'm needing to hit the restroom after a few beers before hitting the gates.

On another note I saw where they've got Chicken Salad on the menu this year...and even though I know, a little, about the concessions at Augusta I believe that's new.

On another note...if you're going to serve a steak for the Champions dinner you're going a different way than a simple steak (simple used loosely.)

I thought they always had chicken salad? I've never had any of it, and never will, just always wondered if it is as good as folks say. I figure not, but I'd definitely try it.

Pimento Cheese
Love to hear what makes that so special (outside of the price.)

I was a member of a club in Memphis for awhile that had a great Pimento Cheese sandwich. It was about an eight dollar sandwich back in the late 80's...but then again it was Lobster AND Pimento Cheese (with dashes of Tabasco.)

The group that owns the The Tattooed Moose here in town has a great recipe: the Moose specifically due to their atmosphere.

Love to hear what makes that so special (outside of the price.)

I was a member of a club in Memphis for awhile that had a great Pimento Cheese sandwich. It was about an eight dollar sandwich back in the late 80's...but then again it was Lobster AND Pimento Cheese (with dashes of Tabasco.)

The group that owns the The Tattooed Moose here in town has a great recipe: the Moose specifically due to their atmosphere.

A good pimento cheese sandwich is tough to beat and ever tougher to find. Best I've ever had was made by an older lady I worked with in the mid 90's at my first job in HS (she was a pharmacist). They were incredible.

A good pimento cheese sandwich is tough to beat and ever tougher to find. Best I've ever had was made by an older lady I worked with in the mid 90's at my first job in HS (she was a pharmacist). They were incredible.

Local place that I think is pretty damn good with a few shots of Tabasco. It's as good as what I have found downtown.

Local place that I think is pretty damn good with a few shots of Tabasco. It's as good as what I have found downtown.
I've had theirs. It is better than most for sure.

While this thread is about the beauty and spectacle of The Masters, I have to bring up the assenine press who asked Psaki if the President would encourage the relocation of The Masters away from Georgia due to the new voting law. 😳 WTF? No morons, The Masters is NOT going to move out of Georgia. This tournament is organized by the Augusta National Golf Club, not the PGA, not corporate sponsors, not Biden. Why would a tournament organized by a golf club in August, GA move the tournament to another location?

I don't know who is more idiotic, the politicians, the press or the woke mob.

Back
Top Bottom