| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Inside Out - new Pixar

PhillyGirl

I'm a big Pixar fan and their new one, Inside Out, looks cute. It's out in June.

via IMDb:

Riley (Kaitlyn Dias) is a happy, hockey-loving 11-year-old Midwestern girl, but her world turns upside-down when she and her parents move to San Francisco. Riley's emotions -- led by Joy (Amy Poehler) -- try to guide her through this difficult, life-changing event. However, the stress of the move brings Sadness (Phyllis Smith) to the forefront. When Joy and Sadness are inadvertently swept into the far reaches of Riley's mind, the only emotions left in Headquarters are Anger (Lewis Black), Fear (Bill Hader) and Disgust (Mindy Kaling).

It sounds interesting, and is already generating some buzz. Kinda reminds me of an old Disney/Epcot ride (long since replaced) where you went inside a teenage boy's brain as he dealt with puberty.

Lewis Black is the perfect choice for the Anger character. He's why I am looking forward to this.

This is basically a rip off of Herman's Head, a show that ran after Married With Children in the late 80s. It only ran for two-three seasons, but it was good. Good casting, too. That might be another reason I am looking forward to this movie.

Back
Top Bottom