| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ In other NCAA basketball action—Conference Championship Weekend

The entire SEC looked weak…The commentators during the Bama game was steadily commenting on the weaknesses of not only BAMA but the entire SEC hoops teams…I finally cut the tv game off and cut on Bama radio…
I get that. Compared to the Big 12, the SEC is weak. That's why I was saying last week that if we saw four wins it was a good day for the conference.

I don't read too much into Bama's game. OU, playing like that, could win the whole thing.

I don't think the no call was that egregious.. Looked like Green was trying to make contact to force it, especially on the way down, kicking his legs out. Regardless, they deserved to get screwed for 1. being auburn. and 2. they had an equal non-call go their way on a forced turnover moments before.

But as always, just like gymnastics last night, the best auburn loses are the ones where they blame the refs/officials/judges/umpires.

@Brandon Van de Graaff as bad as it was, it was a game I couldn't pull away from. It was just...weird.

I thought it was easy to read. UT defense, AU's been horrible from 3, and UT's been struggling on offense. The total opened at 132 and I jumped. Under. It ran to 134! Shocked me. By tip, back to 132.

So the under hit.

But dude. LSU has 44 with 18 left.

46-43?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom