| OT I'm here to ask a big favor!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
I'm, going to need a or a few Bama shirts. I have look for the ones Coach Saban wear on the sideline, I can't find any of though. The one I was wearing was a Starter White body, arm were Crimson and the collar too. My other one is solid Crimson. I'm not asking you to go and look. But if you run across on the net or your are out.

One more thing here and has to do with caps. Some during that first game in Atlanta, Ga. Some of you had the RTR caps. I know one of you are making them I want one! Sorry I can't remember the guy that are doing them!

I'm, going to need a or a few Bama shirts. I have look for the ones Coach Saban wear on the sideline, I can't find any of though. The one I was wearing was a Starter White body, arm were Crimson and the collar too. My other one is solid Crimson. I'm not asking you to go and look. But if you run across on the net or your are out.

One more thing here and has to do with caps. Some during that first game in Atlanta, Ga. Some of you had the RTR caps. I know one of you are making them I want one! Sorry I can't remember the guy that are doing them!
Rick...
@BamaFan334 is cap maker...

What size shirts are u looking for

I'm looking for a 2X shirt. Guys I'm losing weight. But I like them a little loose fitting. I do love the ones you all send me. But they fit a little to tight. ;)

If you believe it or not I actually got back that box of shirts I sent you that they said "got lost". That's seriously all the tag said. It really took like five months (I've had them for a bit now and keep forgetting to ask you about them). Unfortunately I believe they are Medium and Large. Would you like me to try and send them again anyways? This time with tracking.

If you believe it or not I actually got back that box of shirts I sent you that they said "got lost". That's seriously all the tag said. It really took like five months (I've had them for a bit now and keep forgetting to ask you about them). Unfortunately I believe they are Medium and Large. Would you like me to try and send them again anyways? This time with tracking.
Yes go ahead. Here is the address:
Rickey S. Mulkey
10470 County Road 65
Roanoke, Al. 36274-6002

@rick4bama I need to more of these made at some point and when I do I will send you one

i-bzWvgX8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom