If Your Life Story Was Being Made Into a Movie

psychojoe

Smart Pill Addict
Staff
What actor/actress would you select to be you, and which role?

Having raised this topic I will put myself out there.

Richard Dean Anderson/Colonel Jack O'Neill/Stargate SG-1.

He always seems a bit behind his genius teammates, seems to bumble at times, but works it out in the end. That is me.

Damn. Not an easy question to answer.

I can't point to a single character. I think Paul Reiser (Made About You) fits, but that has to be mixed with John Cusack (High Fidelity.) Those cover the eccentric side as well as the sense of humor. Then again, the character Josh Charles played in Sports Night comes to mind...

Younger (now) Jill, I like to think Mila Kunis, but she is substantially more attractive than me (and most females haha). She always struck me as a chill, down to earth, goofy, girl next door type which is what I always seem to get pegged as. Maybe Mila in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" or like "That 70s Show".

As older Jill .. maybe Mary McDonnell.. she was a freakin' goddess on "Battlestar". I picked her mainly because I adore her and would be honored to be played by such a boss. She's calm and collected but witty, sweet, and laid-back, with a sassy fiery side to her. Or maybe I am just thinking of Laura Roslin too much, lol.

Back
Top Bottom