| FTBL I want to invite you guys over to [url]www.HogSportsTalk.com[/url]

THROWITDEEP

Verified Member
I want to invite you guys over to www.HogSportsTalk.com

I was invited to join here by tideboy. You guys have a very nice board. I would like you guys to come and check out my new board www.HogSportsTalk.com I was a mod over at hogville until I decided to start my own board. WE ARE NOT A SMACK TALK BOARD! We respect Alabama and the great fans that you are. We have over 30 Bama fans that have joined in the last few days and we have some great discussions going. I'm asking you guys to help a fellow football fan out to get his board off the ground. If you have any questions to ask about the hogs I'm the man to ask. I look forward to posting here in the coming week.

Than You,

THROWITDEEP
Owner
www.HogSportsTalk.com
Batesville, AR

Hi guys. Thanks for coming over to visit HogSportsTalk.com. You guys have been really sweet, and I think my second favorite team is now Alabama! Your site is great, and I hope you keep posting on our site, too.

Queen

Are you under the impression that we somehow have to tolerate you here?[/quote]

I thought we were having fun.. your posters have been calling me out all day and its been fun for me!
I will tone it down or add more of those cute lil smiley faces at the end of my post so everyone knows I am kidding.

RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
Solid forum guys. I bookmarked it. You won't find the RUN DMC types on it...

Please read my former post and reconsider. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings and hope your defense is as soft as you

Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

TerryP said:
RUN DMC said:
TerryP said:
Solid forum guys. I bookmarked it. You won't find the RUN DMC types on it...

Please read my former post and reconsider. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings and hope your defense is as soft as you

Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

again... just trying to make a joke, no hard feelings :lol:

RUN DMC said:
I thought we were having fun.. your posters have been calling me out all day and its been fun for me!
I will tone it down or add more of those cute lil smiley faces at the end of my post so everyone knows I am kidding.

That must be what you fail to understand about this forum. See, if we make fun of you, Nutt, and Arkansas, THAT'S FUNNY! :lol: If you make fun of us, that's not funny. :? Clear?

RollTideRandy said:
RUN DMC said:

That must be what you fail to understand about this forum. See, if we make fun of you, Nutt, and Arkansas, THAT'S FUNNY! :lol: If you make fun of us, that's not funny. :? Clear?

Now that's how you do it...nice usage of the smiley faces!

Run DMC,

I've used this example before and it fits now. It's about like walking into a neighborhood pub and making snide comments to regulars there. It's one thing if you are new to the pub, it's another thing if you are a regular.

You know what category you fall into in that analogy. While you may think it is all in good fun, it comes across as amateur attempts at smack talk.

While you have made the comments about hurting my feelings, believe you me, I've held back. :lol: It seems, BamaDelta and Porter were the only ones who picked up on the left jab. I've been holding the right hook for a few days now.

All fun aside, if you want to talk football, I'll be glad to engage you in a conversation. Until then, consider yourself ignored. Fair enough, eh?

Back
Top Bottom