| CURRENT EVENTS I use Swifties to clean the floor.

Caitlin Clark has now with her.
no she hasn't. She spoke on that yesterday. She simply liked Swift's post and that's it.

On the other note, she's getting threats on social media because people think she endorsed Kamila Harris when she didn't. She didn't deserve that. I wish people would leave her and others alone. If they want to endorse Alf, let them. They have the same right as we do.

no she hasn't. She spoke on that yesterday. She simply liked Swift's post and that's it.

On the other note, she's getting threats on social media because people think she endorsed Kamila Harris when she didn't. She didn't deserve that. I wish people would leave her and others alone. If they want to endorse Alf, let them. They have the same right as we do.
It's the spectacle you have to watch. Freakin' weird.

I agree with you 100% here, but people in the “spot light” are in the “spot light” and they know it. They take all the praise and hoopla when it’s positive. Yet, when they get negative criticism they are shocked. If you put it out there (no matter what you’re putting out there) expect what is inevitable.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t condone “attacking” someone over something like this. On the other hand I won’t defend or feel sorry for someone intentionally putting themselves in the “spot light”.

You are also correct Clark had a very good answer for the question from the reporter.

Back
Top Bottom