| OT I thought I'd introduce myself.

RangeGuy

Beer is life.
Yep, I've been on here since 2019 and haven't said a thing. I have enjoyed the posts and comments, there's some really good folks on here. Yes, I am a Panthers fan by default (don't shoot me). I am originally from Eufaula, AL, Retired Army, and put down roots in SC. I have learned quickly that I am really good at losing my Bama Cash. Thanks for letting me hang around. Roll Tide!

Yep, I've been on here since 2019 and haven't said a thing. I have enjoyed the posts and comments, there's some really good folks on here. Yes, I am a Panthers fan by default (don't shoot me). I am originally from Eufaula, AL, Retired Army, and put down roots in SC. I have learned quickly that I am really good at losing my Bama Cash. Thanks for letting me hang around. Roll Tide!

Nice to hear from you. We're all "know it alls" on here I'm sure you've noticed, but this is a tight little group with a lot of good folks and some pretty good knowledge and insight. Hope to hear more from you, and thank you for your service to our country! Roll Tide.

Welcome to the best Bama site bar none!! I have notice you been around betting and pickem! it time now to post on here more! Eufaula, AL, not to far from Roanoke on 431. We just have to travel some bad lands! Also from one Army guy to another!! Thanks for your service!! Also during Bama game we post on our game thread.

Welcome to the best Bama site bar none!! I have notice you been around betting and pickem! it time now to post on here more! Eufaula, AL, not to far from Roanoke on 431. We just have to travel some bad lands! Also from one Army guy to another!! Thanks for your service!! Also during Bama game we post on our game thread.
Thank you for your Service! I'll post more.....

I’m originally from the big burg of Abbeville Alabama. Just south of Eufaula. Fished there a lot as a kid.
Welcome.

Welcome Sir and thanks for your service.

Back
Top Bottom