I Switched Back to Comcast Today

reger60

Staff
I got a TV/Phone/Internet bundle from Comcast today. Even though I liked DirecTV, it was costing a fortune. I'm getting faster internet service, digital phone and actually more premium channels than I had with DirecTV and I'm still saving almost $80 a month! But the real bonus is that I finally have ESPN360. I have no idea how I lived without it.
:smile:

I got a TV/Phone/Internet bundle from Comcast today. Even though I liked DirecTV, it was costing a fortune. I'm getting faster internet service, digital phone and actually more premium channels than I had with DirecTV and I'm still saving almost $80 a month! But the real bonus is that I finally have ESPN360. I have no idea how I lived without it.
:smile:

I did the same thing almost a year ago. Faster internet, pretty much the same channels, and waaaay cheaper. Plus, in the case of bad weather, I can still see the radar instead of listening on the radio.

My one and only complaint....FX isn't in HD. I guess for 90 bucks cheaper a month, I can deal with it.

For anyone that has Comcast and has had them for a while, call them up and tell them you are thinking about disconnecting due to the high monthly cost.

You'll likely get sent to the sutomer retention dept where they will offer you a nice 6 month discounted price, no strings attached.

Back
Top Bottom