| OT I guess Mark Cuban is the "most woke" owner now...

This decision is going to go over well in the state of Texas...

So, when is the blow back over these stupid decisions going to catch up with these guys? Sooooo tired of it.

Not with the influx of Liberal California coming to town. Texas will go Blue, California will stay Blue, and then you have zero chance. They wisened up and realized with those two states they can force everyone's hand to bend to their rules. Funny they voted for these Liberals in California, but leaving for greener pastures in other states, and will only continue to vote for them there. You would think tech billionaires would be smarter than that.

Not with the influx of Liberal California coming to town. Texas will go Blue, California will stay Blue, and then you have zero chance. They wisened up and realized with those two states they can force everyone's hand to bend to their rules. Funny they voted for these Liberals in California, but leaving for greener pastures in other states, and will only continue to vote for them there. You would think tech billionaires would be smarter than that.

While that is certainly true, the big reason why Texas is becoming a blue state has more to do with demographics than shitlibs from the leftcoast moving into town. Hispanics vote for democrats over republicucks at roughly 70-30.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Dems figured out how to win the game many decades ago. Open the flood gates and give immigrants breadcrumbs with the promise of more breadcrumbs, while simultaneously seizing control over the institutions of power to include the media, Hollywood, the corporations, academia, and yes, even the military. At its current rate, the US is becoming what the state of California currently is: A one party shithole, that is economically and socially polarized.

And you want to know what the funny thing is? The people in charge will pass the blame onto middle class (mostly white) Americans. They'll point their finger at you and say because of your "Racism" and your "Privilege" you are the reason things are fucked up.

Look at the overall population of Texas and what percent of that population is located in DFW, Austin, SA, and Houston. Those are the blue areas of Texas. Texas population is around 29 million. those areas (including El Paso) account for approximately 8 of the 29 million.

Look at the overall population of Texas and what percent of that population is located in DFW, Austin, SA, and Houston. Those are the blue areas of Texas. Texas population is around 29 million. those areas (including El Paso) account for approximately 8 of the 29 million.

DFW alone is almost 8 million 😉. Collin County is projecting to double in population by 2030, which would be an additional 1 million to the metroplex.

DFW alone is almost 8 million 😉. Collin County is projecting to double in population by 2030, which would be an additional 1 million to the metroplex.
My mistake...the 8 million didn't include FW from the resources I looked at. The numbers I found for Dallas, Ft Worth and Arlington add up to approximately 2.5 million. "Blue" areas are approximately 1/3 of the state population from the numbers I've seen. I can only hope that the infiltration won't turn the state into something that will tarnish it's history....

My mistake...the 8 million didn't include FW from the resources I looked at. The numbers I found for Dallas, Ft Worth and Arlington add up to approximately 2.5 million. "Blue" areas are approximately 1/3 of the state population from the numbers I've seen. I can only hope that the infiltration won't turn the state into something that will tarnish it's history....

Look up the Governors of Texas by political party. You maybe surprised.

Texas will be blue again soon.

I lived in the DFW metroplex for almost 20 years for reference.

Where are you getting your data? Based on full Metropolitan Statistical Areas, I'm seeing Dallas is 7.5 million, Houston is 7.07, SA is 2.55, Austin is 2.23. That's 19.35 million.

If you're so anti-American that you refuse to play our National Anthem, then you need to get the fuck out of MY country and don't EVER come back.

Yes, you have a right to not play the National Anthem. Just as someone has the right to burn the American flag. But that also gives me the right to call you a commie bastard and to defend that flag and give you shit for it.

Back
Top Bottom