| PRO I didn’t realize Vegas has so many Bama players or that some teams have so few!

Davestwin

Check out the list of Bama players currently in the NFL … there’s a ton of starters! The QB’s aren’t winning many games but that’s not all on them. Unfortunately, that’s about all they’re judged on by the haters.

During a commercial break in Starkville, they scroll through the players State has in the league. Would show for instance the Titans logo and a photo and name of each State player on the Titan’s roster. They had more guys than I thought. But… I couldn’t help but think how long that would take to run through in T-Town. They had guys on maybe 12-13 teams. Just guessing. And most had 1 maybe 2 guys. Raiders had like 5. But Bama has guys on most every team from what I recall. Would be a neat show.

I used to root for one team in the NFL. Over the past few years I just root for former Bama players. My pro football watching life is a lot better now.
Mine too … it’s so hard being a Tide fan and a Falcons fan! Now, for example, I watch Patriot or Dolphins or Eagles games and only check in on the Falcons. My blood pressure thanks me. I’m going to add Vegas to my list along with the Redskins. I refuse to call them by the ridiculous PC name their now using.

Mine too … it’s so hard being a Tide fan and a Falcons fan! Now, for example, I watch Patriot or Dolphins or Eagles games and only check in on the Falcons. My blood pressure thanks me. I’m going to add Vegas to my list along with the Redskins. I refuse to call them by the ridiculous PC name their now using.
Same original team. Growing up in Georgia in the 70's and 80's lead to same bad decisions on teams to follow.

I used to root for one team in the NFL. Over the past few years I just root for former Bama players. My pro football watching life is a lot better now.
I was the same way well maybe two! But now it hard to favor one over the other when both has a Bama player on it. Last Sunday I watch a full game and OT too. I did want NE to win just for Jone is the QB! but the Dallas also have Copper and Digg. Digg took one back to the house.

Back
Top Bottom