| FTBL How many wins will Florida State have this season?

10, I really do not like their fans!!!!

Now on the other hand one their o-lineman is one of the best human beings on the planet!!!
Darius Washington!!!!!!

Thus young man is basically another son of mine!!!!! Only reason I would like them to win anything is for this young man!!! When he’s back home (Pensacola) he will come by and always see how I’m doing!!! He is also one of my son’s best friends!!!!! Love for him to be successful without fsu winning much but that’s kinda crazy, so I’ll really root against them again starting next year!!!!

Off topic, a bit.

I wonder what they are going to buy with this check. I've watch the SEC pay for their field turf, lights for night games, new field House, renovated stands, renovated football offices, renovated basketball ...

Screenshot 2024-08-22 3.25.19 AM.png

They actually have decent facilities. If it where me?????? The 1st thing I’d do is put an a/c unit in the weight room!!! After that, dunno??!
They already have that. I can't recall which one, but it came after game with one of the Florida schools. I want to say it was a one and a half million pay day and the rest of the build was paid with tithes and offerings.

Back
Top Bottom