| FTBL How many games will you attend this fall?

how many games will you attend this year?

Well I know that my husband and I are going to at least one. We bought tickets for the Florida State game. As far as any more games that we will attend...not quite sure yet. I hope that we get to go to more. ROLL TIDE ROLL

Porterhouse said:
As many as I can find a ticket to.

That's my answer basically. I'll probably sit at the apartment for the smaller games. LSU, Tennesse, Georgia, and Arkansas are ones I just won't miss living in T-town.

If I can get tickets this coming Monday, I'll just being going to 1. I'd love to go to more but it would get expensive with the drive and the hotel room. Plus I've got a future tide fan on his way in december so by sept/october the wife isn't going to feel like climbing all those stairs in the north endzone. I think I remember there being an elevator though, hopefully they'll let us use it.

Hopefully I can get tickets this Monday for the LA-Monroe game. Wish I could afford to go to another game like an SEC game but just cannot afford to get season tickets or buy off the streets or from a ticket brocker, esp. since my oldest son and daughter will want to go as well. I have a dentist friend back home that usually has a bunch of tickets maybe I can get some off of him cheap.

I will go to all home games with the exception of Georgia (I know...it SUCKS)! My sister's baby will be exactly a year old that day and it will be his first birthday party. I can't miss that! It so sucks. I would LOVE to go to the GA game especially since we haven't played them in a few years. I've never even been to a GA game. Grrrr! And my other sister is due to have a baby in early November. Hopefully she'll have the baby during the week and not on the weekend!!

BamaBrooke said:
I will go to all home games with the exception of Georgia (I know...it SUCKS)! My sister's baby will be exactly a year old that day and it will be his first birthday party. I can't miss that! It so sucks. I would LOVE to go to the GA game especially since we haven't played them in a few years. I've never even been to a GA game. Grrrr! And my other sister is due to have a baby in early November. Hopefully she'll have the baby during the week and not on the weekend!!

I may be missing the Georgia game too BB due to a wedding, but of course I should be there for the rest. I know WE are going to the FSU game and Auburn game as a full band and pep bends to possible Vandy and the Mississippi's

Back
Top Bottom