| FTBL How do you think this will go over? Scott Frost: "...there are 15-20 total vomits per practice from offensive linemen under new position coach..'

I know it was a different time but our first 2aday practice circa ‘82-‘83 was always everybody runs till everybody pukes

We knew it was coming yet we still chose to participate
I saw where a former offensive lineman (college and pro experience) said he'd seen guys pukes but no where near the number Frost suggested. His conclusion was one, Frost is making up the number or two, this isn't good.

Odd flex. You’re proud to be working your players until they get sick. If I’m a player I’m not respecting this clown or playing worth a damn for him. Really brings a locker room together - everyone hating the coach.

My coach had some hard practices (Roger Hibbs at Chelsea, he later won a championship at Crossville), but I never puked in a practice. Then again, I was carrying concrete blocks most summer days before I got a break to leave for afternoon workouts.

You cant do that now with today's kids. I can still here my coaches from the late 70's, "no water during practice", "keep your helmet on at all times, the only reason to take it off is if you are injured" " only get a mouthful of water at breaks."

Rich Wingo was the Head S&C coach when I walked on at UA. He made it tough as Hell on us all, but we never had more than 3-4 to lose their lunch! Have to agree with a previous post. Frost is inflating the numbers or they have some real issues!!

This is just another stupid comment from Frost, trying to hype up his new OL coach after he used the previous OL coach as a scapegoat as to why Frost's offense has been terrible.

Frost is predictably trying to walk back the comment now. The guy is not smart, and is terrible with the media.

Back
Top Bottom