| FTBL Hoover scandle

From the article, it sounds to me as if its just a bunch of teachers who are worry worts about there jobs because of an assumption they have made.. I work with several people like that they stress themselves out 2 times a week over losing their job for some reason or another. I see no problem with rounding a grade up from 89.5 or 89 to a 90.. if the kid tried hard showed up to class, and participated, reward them for that. As far as the other students go, and their feelings... they need to get prepared for tthe real world where they should worry less about others and more about themselves... I'm sure there will be a lot of disagreement with that... but its my two cents :p

I don't think Chapmans or Crump's grades were ever considered borderline. The teacher said it was equivalent to giving a student 20 extra points on ONE test. I don't think Murphy was that close either, otherwise there would not have been such hoopla over him qualifying. From what I understand he is in summer school right now at Hoover so that would also rule him out. I do not know if it is true but I was told only one Bama signee was in this teachers class. Also, it was Hoover employees telling them to change it.

I am not even worried about it. This is something Hoover will have to deal with. Bama should have nothing to worry about. Saban will use what ever he has in the kitchen to create a masterpiece. It will be fun to watch unfold though. They are already slinging mud all over about how Rush is or was cheating on his wife and such....Gonna get good folks.

gary funderburk said:
I am not even worried about it. This is something Hoover will have to deal with. Bama should have nothing to worry about. Saban will use what ever he has in the kitchen to create a masterpiece. It will be fun to watch unfold though. They are already slinging mud all over about how Rush is or was cheating on his wife and such....Gonna get good folks.

It just sucks that they keep saying that there is a possibilty that there was pressure from a college coach ( Hunter kept mentioning Bama ) to change grades. He worked for a BS newspaper and noone credible has picked up the story yet....as far as Bama is concerned. It still pisses me off we are mentioned.

BamaBullies said:
gary funderburk said:

It just sucks that they keep saying that there is a possibilty that there was pressure from a college coach ( Hunter kept mentioning Bama ) to change grades. He worked for a BS newspaper and noone credible has picked up the story yet....as far as Bama is concerned. It still pisses me off we are mentioned.
I can understand but I guess through out I am starting to get immune to these so called experts and writers saying one thing then back tracking. I think they know we are a tight bunch when it comes to Bama football and we are crazy about it. The more BS they can write the more feathers they ruffle the higher the ratings because we will read and respond. Screw'em! We will do our talking on the field. Let them say what they want.

I am hearing Murphy won't make it and yet how can he be involved? Think about it, he is having grade trouble and yet had his grades changed?

Also wasn't Chapman a Barn commit until the the last week? What sense does it make for a Bama coach to get a Barn commits grades changed?

Also out of 2 schools the Barn has gotten recruits from, there are grade scandals Hoover and Mobile.... think about it.

rollntider said:
I am hearing Murphy won't make it and yet how can he be involved? Think about it, he is having grade trouble and yet had his grades changed?

Also wasn't Chapman a Barn commit until the the last week? What sense does it make for a Bama coach to get a Barn commits grades changed?

Also out of 2 schools the Barn has gotten recruits from, there are grade scandals Hoover and Mobile.... think about it.

Are either universities culpable in either deal? Even if your premise is true, it will never be proven one way or the other. Some teachers and an administrator or two might lose their jobs, but this will never land either school in hot water with the NCAA. The individual players, on the other hand...

But please, continue to deflect...it makes you look desperate.

Just for the record, it was two schools in the Mobile School District and now Hoover for a total of three schools. I'll not debate you on this issue any further until you learn to research and know what the **** you're talking about.

Tigrinum Major said:
rollntider said:

Are either universities culpable in either deal? Even if your premise is true, it will never be proven one way or the other. Some teachers and an administrator or two might lose their jobs, but this will never land either school in hot water with the NCAA. The individual players, on the other hand...

Just for the record, it was two schools in the Mobile School District and now Hoover for a total of three schools. I'll not debate you on this issue any further until you learn to research and know what the **** you're talking about.

We've got Tigrinum Major using symbols in his posts now! You know it's on! Y'all be careful because he might decide to drop a dollar sign or an apostrophe on you and then you'll really be sorry. :lol:

Tigrinum Major said:
rollntider said:

Hopefully Auburn will land in hot water with the NCAA. That would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom