Hilarious bit with Shep Smith on kids being overweight and their diets.

TerryP

Staff
I caught this replay just now on Imus. He may be an Ole Miss guy, but at least they do have a sense of humor!!

I'd say FF to around the 1:50 mark for the context.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=7P7M2X1NM1SHP22X&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="421" scrolling="no" width="420"></iframe>

The new federal regulations taking effect this school year is going to be a huge mess for cafeteria personnel. I know I have sat in on numerous meetings about the new regs. Good video BTW.

The new federal regulations taking effect this school year is going to be a huge mess for cafeteria personnel. I know I have sat in on numerous meetings about the new regs. Good video BTW.

I don't know a thing about it Mike. The only news channel I watch is Fox Business and to say the least I don't expect them to cover much on cafeteria regulations. I do recall seeing something a few months ago but didn't pay attention to any of the details.

Back
Top Bottom