| FTBL Hey fantasy gamers give me some input

I

imported_porkchop

Hey fantasy gamers, I have a quick question for you guys.

As many of you know we play fantasy baseball and football every year here on the site. During baseball season we always have a free league for the people that are not as hard core, and a pay league for the fanatics.

I was looking on sportsline to see if they were going to offer fantasy football commisioner, which is a pay league, and sure enough they are. The price for the league is $130. In a ten team league that is a $13 one time payment per owner to play the season. That's hard to beat! Especially since sportsline commish is a very good product. With a 12 or 14 team league the payment ends up being $5-8 per owner for the season.

I've never played fantasy football commish on sportsline but I would wager it's a lot better than sportsline basic or Yahoo. I know that we'll be able to customize the league to our preferences, they offer real-time live scoring (and that is SWEET!!) and an array of of research tools.

I know this is probably geared more towards the hard core players but even then we may decide that we don't need it. I wanted to throw it out there and see what people think either way.

So you guys tell me what you think. Is anyone interested in this?

You KNOW I'm all for it! :twisted:

terrytate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom