| FTBL "Hey, Coach" Last night!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....

"Rick Karle WVTM 13

17t8Sp0so6h ·
Strong, yet heartfelt words last night from Coach Saban on his "Hey, Coach" radio show.
While many people across America are criticizing Coach Saban and the Crimson Tide players in the days following the loss at Texas A&M, Coach Saban put it all in perspective with this line:
"One thing that fans should understand is that these guys are college players. If they (fans) were in the locker room after the game and saw these guys crying their eyes out because they lost the game... When we don't have success, don't think that you feel worse than we do."
Wow.
No one feels worse about a loss than the players that are on the team.
That's a great message from the coach, and a strong reminder that in Coach Saban's opinion, many critics need to back off."
Yes some are still complaining!

I bet they were hurt. Losing stinks, especially when you know you failed yourself. Tagging a guy is busch league. Have your feelings, but damn if folks don't take it too far. You wish these same folks had as much intensity in their own success as they seemingly do in everyone else's.

The easiest thing I could say to these weirdos is "how would you react if your kid blew a block, fumbled a ball, threw a pick, etc." in a game and a bunch of grown ass men started tagging them and talking shit about them on the internet?" If someone can't see how that sort of thing is just wrong then there is no hope for them.

The easiest thing I could say to these weirdos is "how would you react if your kid blew a block, fumbled a ball, threw a pick, etc." in a game and a bunch of grown ass men started tagging them and talking shit about them on the internet?" If someone can't see how that sort of thing is just wrong then there is no hope for them.

Exactly. Too many "tough guys" out there. Not much empathy anymore.

Back
Top Bottom