| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC HBO Max removed "Gone With the Wind" from its platform amid growing concerns about racial injustice

pussies...the lot of them. they're letting a group of "activists" dictate what they do. they're no better than nike letting colin kaperdick dictate what they did. one person telling a billion-dollar company how to do things simply because they didn't like one of their designs is just...asinine.

pussies...the lot of them. they're letting a group of "activists" dictate what they do. they're no better than nike letting colin kaperdick dictate what they did. one person telling a billion-dollar company how to do things simply because they didn't like one of their designs is just...asinine.

One person, aka Collin, didn't dictate to Nike what to do. Nike made a business decision.

One person, aka Collin, didn't dictate to Nike what to do. Nike made a business decision.

and it was a dumb-ass decision. when colin went all cry-baby over one of their new designs, and they pulled the shoe from production, i'd call that dictating. they let one person tell them what to do. they're a billion dollar company that's been around longer than he's been alive. before his stunt, he was a mediocre (at best) nfl quarterback who got paid way too much money. if i owned nike, id' tell him to get fucked and to go find another company. i guess he thought himself another Jordan...which is laughable. and as big as Jordan (still) is, i don't recall him ever being political to get his point across. he was one of the most dominating players of the 80s and 90s. he was known around the world for what he did on the court. colin had to take a knee to get recognized. and while i do recognize that he has every right to take a knee for whatever cause he sees fit, i also have a right to not agree with him and think of him as anti-American.

Back
Top Bottom