| FTBL Great game bama.....

38AUTiger

Verified Member
I had the guts to come on here before the game so I think I should come on here afterwards and give you guys your props.

You have a great team up there. I didn't think we would get blown out of the stadium but I was wrong. I didn't think we would get killed but we did.

No excuses here. Our coaching sucked and our players played their worst game of the year. I think that had everything to do with how well coached you are.

I am not a Saban fan but hats off to him. He seems to be everything he has been touted to be.

I questioned how well you would do against uf but I think they may get shocked. It should be a great game. I certainly think the NC is being played this saturday because whoever wins that one will roll against the pansy defenses of the big 12.

Good luck to you guys sat.

BTW- all barners aren't the redneck pricks you guys like to think.

I think it takes class and guts to post like you did man. Thanks for the post and I know I speak for the rest of the board when I say to stick around! We ALWAYS like posters from rival teams who can come in here and shed fresh perspective.

Thanks again and see you on the forum!

Oh and don't take some of my posts about Auburn fans being "filth", "vermin" and "scum" seriously.

Ok don't take it VERY seriously.

Ok....take it a LITTLE seriously.

Fine! Take it pretty serious. I hate the lot of you. :wink: :wink:

If I may quote the Prophet of Truth (Halo 3):

"You are, all of you, vermin! Cowering in the dirt thinking... what? I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No, Your [university] will burn until its surface is but glass!" The Prophet of Truth - aka Nick Saban.

You know I am just playing....mostly.

Swamptick said:
Oh and don't take some of my posts about Auburn fans being "filth", "vermin" and "scum" seriously.

Ok don't take it VERY seriously.

Ok....take it a LITTLE seriously.

Fine! Take it pretty serious. I hate the lot of you. :wink: :wink:

If I may quote the Prophet of Truth (Halo 3):

"You are, all of you, vermin! Cowering in the dirt thinking... what? I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No, Your [university] will burn until its surface is but glass!" The Prophet of Truth - aka Nick Saban.

You know I am just playing....mostly.

Swamptick you aint a halo fan are you? NO! Whoda thunk it? :lol:

whatever happens after saturday, we must remember one thing..

after all the conference battles are fought we are part of the same team..

when the bowls come around it will be time for us to come together and remind the nation where the best damn football in the world is played.

SEC!!!!!

"I had the guts to come on here before the game so I think I should come on here afterwards and give you guys your props.

You have a great team up there.

I am not a Saban fan but hats off to him. He seems to be everything he has been touted to be.

I questioned how well you would do against uf but I think they may get shocked. It should be a great game. I certainly think the NC is being played this saturday because whoever wins that one will roll against the pansy defenses of the big 12.

Good luck to you guys sat."

Classy post Aubie.

Serious question for you though. If Auburn admin tells Tubs he has to get rid of those long time assistants, and he says, "No one's gonna tell be how to run my program; go ahead and fire me and pay me $6,000,000"...what does Auburn do? Seriously. I don't think he will be fired or should be fired, but I do wonder if we are about to see another power struggle. You would know more about this than the rest of us...what's your take?

I wish more AU fans where more like you. Guts and class. I went to the store after the game sat. Ran into an Au fan and I couldn't belive my ears. The guy says to me you WILL LOSE TO UF. and wait till the Iron Bowl next year. You guys beat us 6 years in a row now let us enjoy this one and on to SECCG.

BD91 said:
I wish more AU fans where more like you. Guts and class. I went to the store after the game sat. Ran into an Au fan and I couldn't belive my ears. The guy says to me you WILL LOSE TO UF. and wait till the Iron Bowl next year. You guys beat us 6 years in a row now let us enjoy this one and on to SECCG.

Amen let's roll!

BamaGradinTN said:
Classy post Aubie.

Serious question for you though. If Auburn admin tells Tubs he has to get rid of those long time assistants, and he says, "No one's gonna tell be how to run my program; go ahead and fire me and pay me $6,000,000"...what does Auburn do? Seriously. I don't think he will be fired or should be fired, but I do wonder if we are about to see another power struggle. You would know more about this than the rest of us...what's your take?

Well, someone should be shot for the buyout clause to start with. Tubby is saying that he will get rid of assistants and that the new OC can bring in who he wants to. I believe that.

I think he gets one more year to get it turned around. He did bring us back from the buster brown debacle and I think he deserves that. Unfortunatley I think he is what he is. By that I mean mediocre in almost all aspects of the program. I think he is a genuinely nice guy that runs a clean program and I do appreciate that.

My question lately has been this: If CNS had the same players we had, would he have gone 5-7? ummmm....I don't think so.

CLASS! Nice to see from a rival fan. There is none of that down here on FL from the gator fans that I have been talking to.

You gonna do the right thing and cheer for us in the SECCG?

Thanks for the post.

38AUTiger said:
I tell you what......How about I pull for the winner of the SECCG against the mockery of the Big 12.

Works for me. You won't see me being upset with you for not rooting for Bama. It would be very hard for me to root for AU.

I will probably never root for them again however I did root for them in 2004 and thought they got hosed.

I think they were the best team in the country that year.

BamaGradinTN said:
"I had the guts to come on here before the game so I think I should come on here afterwards and give you guys your props.

You have a great team up there.

Good luck to you guys sat."

Classy post Aubie.

what "long time assistants" are you referring to?

BTW- all barners aren't the redneck pricks you guys like to think.
Of course not....there are bad apples in every fanbase. You seem to be level headed, so let me ask you an honest question. You think TT is "a genuinely nice guy" yet he was filmed holding up seven fingers Saturday before the game. My question is, don't you think this a bit classless, considering how poorly AU played, and more importantly, how poorly they were coached? Honest question from a fan to a fan.

i think that if tubberville was on saban's coaching staff and wore that poo-eating grin to work at any point durring the season, saban would beat him with a baseball bat and have him blackballed from peewee football for the rest of his life..

Back
Top Bottom