| FTBL Grant Hill? Have I just missed news on him or?

rolltide66

I seem to have missed any real news on Grant since he missed all of Spring practice. Hate to see a guy with so much talent fall off the grid. Just wondering if anyone knows what his status is or what happened?

He's had some type of personal issues (never been said whether mental or physical) for 2 years now. My understanding is he will never play again, at least at Alabama.
Thanks, I remember a "medical" issue that excused him from Spring, but after that....... Hope the medical staff can help him through any physical issues and he can get his degree and have a successful life

Thanks, I remember a "medical" issue that excused him from Spring, but after that
That's the reason you don't see anything "official/definitive" on him as of yet and don't see people talking about it as well.

I was looking over the roster the other day, idly counting what I thought the number might be for the fall. I'd have to pay more attention to who, class progress on the academic side, etc., to really have a firm number but I came up with an estimate they are around 90 if the numbers remain the same in the fall.

I'd have to look ... anyone know of Hill's academic status?

Back
Top Bottom