| FTBL Georgia Closing practice

G

Wow..
people ,"espn" ,will look for anything to say bama is cheating lol.
They are asking if its a coincidence that Saban Coached under Bill Belichick, the patriots just got caught cheating and georgia closes their practice. Saban coached under Bill 15 years ago with the browns... and also Espn's pat 40 or whatever claims that Georgia closed practices because of A coach on georgia's coaching staff, recently coaching under Nick Saban, Convinced Mark richt to close practices lol...

My God.

Not to mention they bring up also that Saban tried to record Bill Belichick's defensive signals while at the dolphins.

BamaDelta said:
;zzz

Wake me when they start reporting real sports.

Espn thrives on stuff like this....
Any show about college football they have 10 people tell us why and how bad michigan and notre dame sucks... who cares now... talk about something else...

so first we have to welcome them to our campus, even though they are ____ ____ ____'s. Now they have teh audacity to accuse saban and bama of cheating.... so ridiculous.

Seems like BamaFan425 is right.
I think Coach Richt has just gotten a little concerned with who is at practice -- even those whom are welcome -- and what are they seeing. A Georgia fan could get on a message board and boast about some new formation he saw. Richt has said he doesn't think anyone is actually "spying" on our practices. I think he's been surprised by some specific plays being snuffed out too easily by the defense, as if "how'd they know?" The South Carolina game fueled these feelings even more.

I don't think this has anything to do with Saban or Bama. ESPN will spin it that way to make a story, and I'm already cringing at whatever feature they have about this on Gameday. Tying Saban to Bellechik, as far as cheating, is abusrd. This has to do with Georgia's more recent past.

I know i'll get flamed for this, but I think Saban is a cheater. Always have, Always will. Now, i'm glad he's on our side but I always thought he and tuberville had to know something extra to beat our asses that bad every year. I'm reserving judgement until after the year on him, though. Anything less than 9-3 and a new years day bowl and his ass should be gone though, in my opinion. We need a proven winner not some half-assed loser who never had an undefeated team.

Bamaman said:
I know i'll get flamed for this, but I think Saban is a cheater. Always have, Always will. Now, i'm glad he's on our side but I always thought he and tuberville had to know something extra to beat our asses that bad every year. I'm reserving judgement until after the year on him, though. Anything less than 13-0 and a bcs bowl and his ass should be gone though, in my opinion. We need a proven winner not some half-assed loser who never had an undefeated team.

You're going to get flamed alright. Hilarious. You claim to reserve judgement, yet you've already deemed Saban a cheater, placed him in the same company as TT and established a ridiculous set of expectations. Be thankful that your posts are not held to as high a standard as you've set for Coach Saban.

If you're here to troll, find another place to do it.

Bamaman said:
I know i'll get flamed for this, but I think Saban is a cheater. Always have, Always will. Now, i'm glad he's on our side but I always thought he and tuberville had to know something extra to beat our asses that bad every year. I'm reserving judgement until after the year on him, though. Anything less than 13-0 and a bcs bowl and his ass should be gone though, in my opinion. We need a proven winner not some half-assed loser who never had an undefeated team.

2219721aubie.JPG

I'm not here to troll look at my acct date. I said i'm reserving judgement on whether or not he can coach us into the promised land. Unlike the rest of you who think that b/c we beat a one dimensional arky team with a horrible coach that he's the 2nd coming of the bear. I think he can do good things but I wanna see it happen, I've had enough of the losing these past couple years.

Back
Top Bottom