| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Garret Dillahunt: A supporting actor that I've become pretty impressed with his range this year.

TerryP

Staff
Not the best actor by any means. He's not been on the best of shows either (dad on Raising Hope.) I vaguely recall him having a role on Burn Notice.

Just in this year he's got a recurring role on Fear the Walking Dead, FOX's new X-men spin off The Gifted, and a show I've found intriguing on NBC, The Guest Book.

The man is getting paid.

Not the best actor by any means. He's not been on the best of shows either (dad on Raising Hope.) I vaguely recall him having a role on Burn Notice.

Just in this year he's got a recurring role on Fear the Walking Dead, FOX's new X-men spin off The Gifted, and a show I've found intriguing on NBC, The Guest Book.

The man is getting paid.

yep, he was Simon. the psycho who actually did the stuff that Michael was blamed for (hence, his being burned).

i saw him in a couple episodes of raising hope that i watched. it was weird seeing him on that show after first seeing him as the psycho on burn notice, lol. but any actor who can do that wide range of roles and make it look easy is good, in my book.

Back
Top Bottom