| FTBL FSU game eye candy

I know we have some fine looking ladies in Alabama and especially in T-town, but my goodness, there were some flat out knockouts at the game Saturday wearing FSU attire (and very little of that). They had us beat hands down with eye candy, and i realize they are closer and many hot chics don't dig football enough to drive 8+ hours to go watch. I for one was very impressed.

Just wanted to get the pulse of the membership.

I didn't see much difference between the two except for two important varibles. The Nole girls dressed like they were about to go to the beach, the Bama young ladies had on sun dresses. And the Bama crowd seemed alot older (at least from my vantage point), probably because of the 4-10 hour drive.

thumb_ttiwwop.gif

Boy it's a good thing I don't live anywhere near the campus. I'd be divorced by my wife, probably embarass both my teenage sons,and beat up by a jelous boyfriend. In jail. It'd be all bad.

I didn't intend on the subject line to mislead members into thinking I was posting a bunch of pictures. I wanted to see if you guys had the same viewpoints that I had. I had a camera but the only hot chick I took pictures of was Tracy Wolfson (sp). I don't normally just go up and take pictures of hot chicks at a football game. Plus, If i went around dnapping the hot ones, I felt this would be like conceeding to the enemy that thier girls were hotter than ours. I hate to conceed that.

Anyway, I don't think Jen Sterger and friends were there. We sat at midfield in the FSU 110 section and hung out in the Touchdown Club off and on as well as walked throughout that section and never saw her. I figured if she was there she would have been in some good seats. Maybe I was wrong though. But I would have definetly taken a few shots of her if there.

Back
Top Bottom