| FTBL Football tickets a few observations

Got the football ticket email

Mercer/NM State...25$ tickets. Lol. When were college football game tickets 25$. Plenty too i bet Wonder what they will be around stadium in September for11 oclock KO

are LSU tickets really available...and Tennessee also....? Bet Tennessee returns a shit load

125$ for UD Miami.....ok
But 250$ for lowers...outrageous

are they pricing themselves into small crowds at the stadium

BDBC41EF-0D3F-4834-BCFF-01A010E65168.png

Remember that this is your opportunity to order, not a guarantee to receive. Your ability to actually get tickets will depend on the number of order requests and your Tide Pride status.

After limited seating in 2020, they will try to maximize seating in 2021 and lessen the blow of any good game price increases.

Got the same email. I think the $125 is a good deal as you won't touch an aftermarket seat for $200-250. The $250 is debatable.

I was a little shocked I had the option for unlimited for Tennessee. I know it's just an opt-in opportunity, but still shocked me as I figured that game was always a tougher ticket.

Remember that this is your opportunity to order, not a guarantee to receive. Your ability to actually get tickets will depend on the number of order requests and your Tide Pride status.

After limited seating in 2020, they will try to maximize seating in 2021 and lessen the blow of any good game price increases.
But in past years...even opportunities to order weren’t available....so thats why it surprises me...

I would just like to be able to attend a game at BD. The last time I was able to go was the 1989 season. I have been able to catch a few road games. Its a tough drive leaving Ohio on Friday evening after working a high school game (principal), driving to Tuscaloosa for a game and then turning around and driving back on a Sunday. The old body just doesn't recover like it once did. Heck, driving the 8 hours home to Florence to see my parents once or twice a year takes a toll on me.

I would just like to be able to attend a game at BD. The last time I was able to go was the 1989 season. I have been able to catch a few road games. Its a tough drive leaving Ohio on Friday evening after working a high school game (principal), driving to Tuscaloosa for a game and then turning around and driving back on a Sunday. The old body just doesn't recover like it once did. Heck, driving the 8 hours home to Florence to see my parents once or twice a year takes a toll on me.

I'll hook you up with my tickets if you want to try and plan a weekend to drive down. I usually make two-three games a year with my kids, which leaves open a number of weekends.

You were going to see about a rolltidebama get together at quad too. Still going too?

Would definitely like to, especially with occupancy at 100% this year. The Quad outta be party freaking central this year. Get all of the Founding Fathers together and see if we can get a weekend in mind.

@planomateo you been doing alright? Haven't heard from you in a while bubba. Hoping all is well.

I would be willing to pick you up and my son, Kody, and I would split the driving. Buuuut, I may not get to go this year. The old lady is planning a Disney trip in October.

Back
Top Bottom