| NEWS Evidently Alan Green wasn't hard. Auburn AD "stepping down"

One of the big things they are trumpeting is "Auburn Athletics also has been recognized as a department at the forefront of Name, Image and Likeness.". I am not sure I heard a thing Little Brother did on that front.

EDIT: Looks like folks are pretty willing to talk about how bad Auburn is.

It would be like the Barners and their voodoo magic for them to have a coach they undermined at every turn end up turning them around. Certainly do not want that but it would so Barner like.

One of the big things they are trumpeting is "Auburn Athletics also has been recognized as a department at the forefront of Name, Image and Likeness.". I am not sure I heard a thing Little Brother did on that front.
I’ve heard they did have some kind of NIL deal with The Mens Clinic,( something about HARD), but it fell through. Rumor is they didn’t have an issue with the Name and Likeness part but the best they could do on Image looked like a thimble wearing a clown wig. :p

I’ve heard they did have some kind of NIL deal with The Mens Clinic,( something about HARD), but it fell through. Rumor is they didn’t have an issue with the Name and Likeness part but the best they could do on Image looked like a thimble wearing a clown wig. :p
I need to think about adding a "Shaking my head (SMH)" option within the "Likes."

Go ahead. Slamming on keyboard would be a good one. Add
It wasn't difficult making an emoji for the "Roll Tide!" option, just had to resize the image to 32x32 pixels.

I used to have that built into the old Xenforo software but haven't been able to find an image I can use for the emoji—that you can recognize as slamming on the keyboard—that'll fit the required dimensions. I haven't seen an emoticon that can be used either.

You can add one to the Gallery (personal or public) and use the Gallery embed option.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 10.46.07 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom