| SPRTSBK Early SEC lines for Week Six: Bama, UGA, and Ole Miss favored in SEC games.

As of this week, before yesterday, he had the same record as Sumlin through the same number of games/years.

I didn't understand it then and I sure don't understand it now: how on earth did A&M think it was a good idea to give him another contract with SO much guaranteed?
I believe that some schools are destined for perpetual mediocrity regardless of resources. AtM fits it, they have the little brother mindset that Texas beat into them.

As of this week, before yesterday, he had the same record as Sumlin through the same number of games/years.

I didn't understand it then and I sure don't understand it now: how on earth did A&M think it was a good idea to give him another contract with SO much guaranteed?
Clemson is the barn with a lake. aTm is the barn with money.

If I remember right this was said last year too.

Back
Top Bottom