| OT đźŽ®EA Sports NCAA College Football '25 - News & Updates

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
I know there's a few on here looking forward to the game... some info is starting to leak out and with a release date on the horizon, more info will be coming soon. Here's a little bit of news from Brandon Marcello... nothing earth shattering, but it's something... My biggest takeaway though is Emily Proud. Never heard of her until 10 minutes ago. Very nice.

I'm waiting for the gameplay footage. I just want a good football game, Madden has been absolutely abysmal for a decade(in my opinion). I have no doubt that the game will be good in other areas, but if it plays like shit.... it'll ruin it for me.

I was talking with a friend about that very thing last night. He just bought Madden this week because it was on sale.... I haven't played Madden in forever and have no desire to since the game play sucks. If EA is throwing the Madden engine into the college game, I'll be pissed. The gameplay was always so much better for the college version.

I was talking with a friend about that very thing last night. He just bought Madden this week because it was on sale.... I haven't played Madden in forever and have no desire to since the game play sucks. If EA is throwing the Madden engine into the college game, I'll be pissed. The gameplay was always so much better for the college version.
They can use the same engine and it play better than Madden. It just takes more effort to do so than what they've been doing with Madden. They've had 3-4 years to make this a good game gameplay wise, there's no excuse for it to play like shit. But it's EA, so I'm prepared for it. Haven't bought a Madden game since Madden 20. It's been the same rehashed shit for a while.

They can use the same engine and it play better than Madden. It just takes more effort to do so than what they've been doing with Madden. They've had 3-4 years to make this a good game gameplay wise, there's no excuse for it to play like shit. But it's EA, so I'm prepared for it. Haven't bought a Madden game since Madden 20. It's been the same rehashed shit for a while.

Yeah, I didn't word that right because I'm not good with the lingo and such with that stuff... I just mean I hope it isn't the exact same gameplay style. And I'm getting a little concerned that it's going to be. The last Madden game that I played and actually enjoyed was on the SNES.

Yeah, I didn't word that right because I'm not good with the lingo and such with that stuff... I just mean I hope it isn't the exact same gameplay style. And I'm getting a little concerned that it's going to be. The last Madden game that I played and actually enjoyed was on the SNES.
I didn't mean like that, but I don't blame anyone who feels that way, since it's been the same bullshit for so long now. And that's my fear as well, and I really really hope that's not the case. I'm already prepared for the "pay to win" shit to be prevalent in the game. Playing competitively online in those games has turned into an absolute shit show. If you don't buy packs, then good luck trying to win a game.

Back
Top Bottom