| FTBL Don't like politics in college sports? Too bad. What about sexual orientation? Don't like it in college sports? Too bad. A celebration of hate.

Max

With eight home games per year you can't tell me there wasn't some spiteful, hateful behavior that led to this event being scheduled against Liberty. It's disrespect, in its truest form, towards their religious beliefs.

Now they're pulling the truckers into this.

Liberty could pull a South Carolina Dawn Staley and cancel the game and be praised for it for backing their players amid tensions and threats. Except these can actually be proven.

Queer Mafia has zero moral code or civilized boundaries
That's burying the lede. The point this move was approved all the way up the chain, knowing full well it was Liberty versus the choice of five other opponents, goes to show disdain.

It's hatred of religion. Look no further than how ESPN and your other legacy media outlets have treated BYU and the volleyball story. They knew the story had been debunked, even by the local newspaper which is far from a Mormon supporter, they continued with the story with no reference to it being debunked.

You know if Russia invaded this country and started sending woke freaks to gulags in Siberia, I wouldn't miss them one bit, not one fucking bit. The fires of hell would be too nice of a punishment for these disgusting freaks.
Just watch prime time tv.....its the thing for all to see...as normal....acceptable..and a modern way of life....

So the libs want it to be...

Buyout.
With eight home games per year you can't tell me there wasn't some spiteful, hateful behavior that led to this event being scheduled against Liberty. It's disrespect, in its truest form, towards their religious beliefs.

UMass has but five home games, but any one of the other four would have been a better choice than Liberty. The best choice would have been Army in their last game of the season. They play at the faggies the week before so they could get some good tips on how to handle the event there. Every game at A$M is Pride Day.

I'm middle-of-the-road Episcopalian. I know a great chunk of our denomination are tree-hugging libs; I'm not. Again, I'm middle of the road. I think the Trump cultists are lunatics, but not nearly as much as the ridiculously pro-censoring woke mob. All that said...There is a lot of hate in this thread, so against any common sense I might have, I'm going to other side of this argument. Samford University, the school that just honored my wife with a Lifetime Learner award, the school where I received my second master's degree, this one in gifted education...a school we both loved till the other day just went cancel culture on Episcopalians and a part of the Presbyterian Church because of our stance of inclusion.

While some of you will pound your fist and say that as a private Baptist college, Samford has the right to do this, well...Lemme ask you something, doesn't UMass, this pitiful football program, a northeastern university most likely overrun with by the woke mob, have the same right to dictate what date they want to recognize whatever group/organization/memorialization/senior day they want?

"Well, it was planned! They knew they're going to offend a school like Liberty!" A school like Liberty that violated its own moral code by hiring Freeze? Isn't that the same road Samford is taking against other denominations, all of whom are focused on spreading the gospel? When Jesus announced his greatest commandment, he never excluded anyone.

1663762334504.png

How many gay students do you think Liberty has? How many sexual assaults take place in the school's frat houses? I don't know. Maybe you don't either.

If Liberty chose to cancel the exact opposite would be true.

Now, from a bammer's curiosity...Terry, you're right, if Liberty were to cancel, this would make major news (odd, considering it's Liberty v. UMass, or...Who Cares? v. Who Really Cares?). What would the public outcry be like if/when the barn brings Freeze in to succeed Harsin this season/year? I'd get some of that popcorn Lane Kiffin has for us.

Back
Top Bottom