| FTBL DOME SEATS

G

SEC CG seats

Okay, who is going to the game and where is everyone sitting?

We are in 313 u13 row 16...in other words..way up there..lol

Here's your view...should be able to see the plays developing nicely from this angle.

312_314.jpg

Well you should feel right at home then.
After all this is the same view that the Ramp Lady has in Bryant-Denny! rofl.

Serously congrads. that's a hard ticket two get.
I'd have to pretty much sell off everything i own for 1 ticket. (Considering i don't own much lol) :lol:

I told the wife we can't afford to go to the SECCG.

I did follow with, if we beat the Gators and go to Miami, then we could refinance the house and get some tickets for two :lol:

I'm envious of you all going to the game next weekend. I hope I get back from Vegas in time and don't have any delays or lay-overs so I can watch the game with my Bama friends.

Well, I bought my tickets back in October so I did not pay as much as what people will be paying this week. I told my son (he's 14) a few years ago that we would go to the next SEC CG that we made..I'm just glad I found some seats.

bamascw said:
Well, I bought my tickets back in October so I did not pay as much as what people will be paying this week. I told my son (he's 14) a few years ago that we would go to the next SEC CG that we made..I'm just glad I found some seats.

I wanted to buy the tickets early when they were cheap too but was thinking I would jinx us :shock: :lol: . The closer we got the more I wanted to kick myself. Now there is no way :(

You all better bring the house down and make us proud!! I know you will! RTR

BamaDelta said:
Just got my ticket info. I'm very happy. :) Roll Tide!

Club level section 251 row 7. It looks like I'm in the Alabama section. I assume "West" means the team from the SEC West.
http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=2&url_article_id=1807&change_well_id=2

And here is my view. I'm just downright giddy.
http://www.secsports.com/tix/gadome/249_251.jpg

Nice seats Delta.

I wish I was going but I have very fortunate in getting tickets for games this year. I do not think I could get quite as lucky with this one. So I will enjoy the game from my living room with some friends.

For all you guys attending...be that 12th player we need. Roll tide and be loud!!

Just curious where everyone will be sitting for the game...We are in 313 row 16...

Ring in with your seats, if you don't mind..
:lol:

I'll be at 164 Live Oak Place with my Crown Royal in hand and with my own personal bathroom and my very own Syberian Husky named Bear.

Back
Top Bottom