| CURRENT EVENTS Does Rep. Joe Kennedy think the Dreamers can't understand English?

alagator

Verified Member
I've always thought of the Kennedy clan to be one of the most gracious and honest fami...oh crap, I can't even make a joke.

For a kid who grew up in New England country clubs, Rep. Joe P. Kennedy III speaks excellent Spanish. And during the Democrat rebuttal to the State of the Union, the bilingual Kennedy showed that off.

“To all the Dreamers out there watching tonight, let me be absolutely clear,” Kennedy said. “Ustedes son parte de nuestra historia. Vamos a luchar por ustedes y no nos vamos alejar.”

His accent was perfect. His delivery, effortless. And the comparison between the bilingual Democrat and the podium pounding Republican who spoke just minutes earlier, excellent.

It was also incredibly condescending. Most Dreamers speak English because the Dreamers grew up in the United States. Dreamers were brought here as children.

At times their deportation is discussed as undesirable precisely because they don't even speak the language of the country they'd be deported to. They now fall between the ages of 16 and 35, and they could understand the ginger-haired, ivy-league educated, East Coast liberal quite well in English.
The gaffe didn’t go unnoticed, with many liberals dismissing it altogether as a gimmick.

And more Dems are turned off to their own party because of that dog-and-pony cheesefest. They'll see their 401ks and wallets get fatter, and their kids futures brighter, and they will vote Trump.

Not to mention DROVES of lifelong Dem voters are totally disgusted how almost every Dem in Washington has staked their very lives on the fake Russia witch-hunt, even blindly doubling down as egg pours over their faces in layers.

It's gonna be a bad year for the lefties on the hill come mid-terms.

Back
Top Bottom