Crimsontusks.com question

Harry Elephante

UA Grad 2010
CrimsonTusks morphed into RollTideBama, correct? I believe I remember that. I've been a lurker on Alabama message boards for nearly a decade.

Where did all of its founding members disappear to? They all seemed to have vanished like a fart in the wind.

Love your user name, @Harry Elephante . You are right that this board was once Crimson Tusks. That predates my time here, which goes back to 2007-2008, not sure exactly. A few of the founders are still around, just not very active any more. Some have changed user names. Some have career and family responsibilities that took them away from the world of message bards and our preoccupation with Alabama.

started off as crimsontusks.com by Bama1966, Porter and Porkchop. I was just a normal member at the time and met them at a few gatherings and had the domain rolltidebama.com and we decided to join up. Bama1966 is Kirk Van de Graaff, Porter is Brandon Van de Graaff

started off as crimsontusks.com by Bama1966, Porter and Porkchop. I was just a normal member at the time and met them at a few gatherings and had the domain rolltidebama.com and we decided to join up. Bama1966 is Kirk Van de Graaff, Porter is Brandon Van de Graaff
Those three guys knew that to have a board of any kind you have to let it grow. To invite the ones that will make it grow too, just look at this place now. doemasters and his love of the outdoors, and Bama, and a sweet thing when he came along. Counting all the photos he take for free of the games, cheerleaders, band members he keep their mamma's happy too. When some of the Big wigs had to step away for other stuffs, in came the Biggest Man "aka" TerryP to keep this place a running. I think he's doing a very great job too. Let not forget the rest of us too. We all keep this place jumping with not just football news, but with all Bama sports on here.

and just look at some of the cookies one of the cheerleaders made last year, always love making them happy

10352749_10152859919542083_7687717005953693495_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom